Western Union deposit blocked. Can't get money back.

Detroit09

book said ther was nothin that culd be done at that point. won't say what book but I said how do I no it wasn't a bad name. they said no it wasn't.

made a deposit using some fake info including my middle and last name, but all other info different. a deposit was blocked and return. i was told to pick it up. long story short can't get the money cause they are not satisfied with info on id.

can anything me done? it's 800 of my money and I can't just hav it stolen like that.

I had the same problem before. I used a different first name. It did require 2 extra phone calls while at the WU office, but since the address was on my ID I got back the $1750 plus they returned the $8 in fees

By the way, not only will you get the $800, but you will also get your fees back if you can somehow "make" a DL with that address on it

On a side note, for about $50 in most cities, you can buy a DL with whatever info you want on it. Look around the seedy bars in your city and ask around. That is really your best shot

But the best news is that you ABSOLUTELY haven't lost your money! You have at least 90 days to get that ID

Guest ChrisHarvard

What a nightmare situation.

We have established on the forum that if you're not going to use your own name to use a friend's real name for situations like this. Unfortunately you might be fucked.

No he isn't fucked at all. He just needs to purchase a DL with that name on it. Not really that hard to do. It would help if you used a real phone number as well. It isn't going to be easy, but gambling offshore isn't easy these days.

If you cant get the money back within 2 weeks then let me know. I will help you get the money

Guest ChrisHarvard

With all the IDs having holograms now, it's not that easy to acquire a quality ID.

Not saying it's not worth it to get his 800 back, that's a lot of money to have in limbo. I would be so pissed.

sorry that I did not respond rite away. I have tried many things already, nothing works. It does not look good. it is frustrating because these books always try to get you to do p2p but then somethin like this happens.

if the book can't do anythin I definitely won't play there again. it sucks cause I really like them but i don't know that the deposit was blocked cause a bad a name or somethin on there end.

this happened earlier yesterday and I still have not been contacted by them. i don't think they want to do somethin at this point.

i appreciate ppl trying to help but many I hav already tried or can't do

The book cant help you at all. For all the book knows, you are trying to pull a "timelytowin" here and lied about sending the money at all!

Sorry if you don't know that poster, but he called a book up once and said that he made a WU but never actually sent it and tried to blackmail the book into giving him the money in his account.

Probably not what you did here, but the book can do nothing about this at all. They cant receive the funds.

Chrisharvard Texas DL's don't have holograms. Maybe one in the last 2 years does, but mine doesn't. However I have had it for 5 years now I believe. Anyway there are a lot of different WU locations that he can go get his money and they wont check out whether the ID is real or not. They look at the name and address against the information on the WU

sorry that I did not respond rite away. I have tried many things already, nothing works. It does not look good. it is frustrating because these books always try to get you to do p2p but then somethin like this happens.

if the book can't do anythin I definitely won't play there again. it sucks cause I really like them but i don't know that the deposit was blocked cause a bad a name or somethin on there end.

this happened earlier yesterday and I still have not been contacted by them. i don't think they want to do somethin at this point.

i appreciate ppl trying to help but many I hav already tried or can't do

ugh sorry to hear. have you tried going to a really shady place? here in milwaukee we have some check cashing places in bad locations that wouldn't care if your id matched, i'm not even sure the workers can read!