Anyone playing in the Sunday Million poker tourney today?

StayGolden

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much does a stake cost. You gonna whoop these guys like football darts?

Depends. It would mostly be to share the cost (some or all) in exchange for (some or all ) of the potential profit.

If I wasn't starting a new job in a few weeks I'd love to give this a serious shot and hopefully make us both some cash, but even with the job, I could play some of the bigger Sunday events in the near future.

Do you still have my phone number? If so, if you have some time tonight we can discuss some possibilities.

I think that the minimum transfer allowed at bookmaker is $500 anyway. Or maybe that changed.

But Mofome, I will play the tournament and you get 75% of your whatever cash. I don't have a lot to do today besides watch my baseball bets.

Joey, how am I -100% ROI when I have over $500,000 in lifetime live tournament cashes?? Do you really think that I have EVEN paid more than $100,000 in entry fees??? Again, more like 60,000 in entry fees would be the correct answer

hendenmob only has about 60% 0f all tournaments. It doesn't like another tournament where I won $92000 for second place. In buy in at about $1k, I actually have a great record of finishing in the top 3 as a %. And that is where all of the money is!

I wouldn't say that I got murdered in tough online fields. I also on $80000 first prize in one of the Sunday Bodog tourneys back in the day. They wouldn't even meet their guarantee back in those days. Sure it came close, but each Sunday would be an overlay.

Yea, you're right, much better to listen to a guy with close to -100% ROI bc he won a donkament 10 years ago.

Once again there's a reason why you're a brokedick who joins every free contest on earth and I don't.

lol, worst roi i've ever seen for the amount of cashes he had. honest to god; and I've seen a lot of peoples rankings and stats in my day; used to search everyone at my FT's when I'd get there and etc.

PO was the worst I've ever seen. to funny.

I think that the minimum transfer allowed at bookmaker is $500 anyway. Or maybe that changed.

But Mofome, I will play the tournament and you get 75% of your whatever cash. I don't have a lot to do today besides watch my baseball bets.

Joey, how am I -100% ROI when I have over $500,000 in lifetime live tournament cashes?? Do you really think that I have EVEN paid more than $100,000 in entry fees??? Again, more like 60,000 in entry fees would be the correct answer

yes, i guarantee you paid more than 100,000 in entry fees. 

there is 0% chance that your ROI live in your lifetime is 500%, none the less 900%.  do you think everyone here is retarded? 

yet somehow online, in well over a million hands, your ROI is -97%.  hahahaha

this guy thinks he has 60,000 in entries and 500,000 in profits.  :laugh

yet here he is, begging mo to stake him. 

And yet you still work as a fucking waiter timelyshitting!

My buyins would be at max $75000 in live tournaments and I really think that it is closer to $60k.

Tournaments with buyins over $1k play out a lot differently than other tournaments. Most people are not used to increased blind limits and more chips when they start a tournament. I am very familiar and use that to my advantage timelyshitting

And yet you still work as a fucking waiter timelyshitting!

My buyins would be at max $75000 in live tournaments and I really think that it is closer to $60k.

Tournaments with buyins over $1k play out a lot differently than other tournaments. Most people are not used to increased blind limits and more chips when they start a tournament. I am very familiar and use that to my advantage timelyshitting

i've never once met a card player who wasn't "up big" live. always cracks me up.

gotta wonder who's losing live.

amazing when things aren't tracked as they are online how many guys claim to win.

funny when those same big winners go online and are tracked, they suddenly have ROI's at -97%. amazing how that works. 

If there was no tracking software, PO would be telling you that he has 300k+ in cashes online and no way he's bought in for more than 50k.  :clap

PO one of the best ROI's live in the world, yet doesn't play more often and no one has heard of him.  

PO trying to spin his card bs to people who actually have been tracked winners. hahahaha