Is GSP The Best MMA Fighter Ever

LCD

Really tough to go against him.  He had 1 slip up vs Serra.  I loved him early on, but then turned in to a "decision" fighter instead of pressing the action.

I don't remember since GSP became champ that he ever got dominated in a fight, like Anderson Silva did (sonnen)

I do agree and was pissed when Hendricks "lost" that fight to him, but get it to a point, where you don't want it going to the judges in a title fight.

Rousey is obviously the most dominant now, but I figure we're not talking women.

Mighty Mouse?

Then again, I thought Tank Abbot was the best fighter ever early on....

always hard to say who the best ever is... in a sport with different weight classes, and that is so dependent on having good competition

nobody is putting kevin brown or andy pettite on a short list of best pitchers ever, but put them in a "non-steroid era" and who knows

put wilt chamberlain in today's nba and he might get beat up

The GSP fight against Hendricks is still the biggest robbery in the UFC i've ever seen.  

I agree, I'm sure there were plenty of fights in Brazil, that the judges gave to Brazilians that should of went the other way, but of the "big" fights, that one certainly sticks out.

I also think Gustafsson vs Jones fight should of went the other way, but wasn't completely shocked by it like Hendricks not getting the win.

The person the thread is for so he could get his post count up is not making an appearance.

hhhhmmmm  so LCD doesn't like georges st pierre yet he wants to help me get my post count up over 100 so that i can continue in the freerolls?  i would say a guy like LCD to me is coming across as a person who is just being very fair and trying to do the right thing.  You know what, ,i am going to guess that LCD has at least 2 daughters or more who are attracted to black guys.  And i am going to assume that LCD is a white guy dad who might have had some bad experiences earlier in his life with black people but he's been very fair to his daughters and allowed his daughters black friends into his home.  

so in other words, being the gsp fan that i am, i am the equivalent being the black person allowed into his home based on the circumstances.  Do i feel that johny hendricks might have won the decision vs gsp?  yes i know hendricks could have won that decision but i also know that judging can be corrrupted.  I also know that it's very difficult for challengers of a title shot can be very difficult to win based on a judges decision in order to become the new champion.  Do i think johny hendricks won the 2nd and last fight vs robbie lawler yes i do but i know that he was punished for being lazy and trying to lay on robbie during the last round.  yes, to me johny hendricks was penalized for being lazy, and eating too much overall basically before his weight cut.  I'm an mma guy who keeps track and it looks like he's going to control his weight from now on, but in the moment yes johny hendricks didn't care and was "too fat" as nick diaz said out loud during a jhony hendricks previous weigh in.  

LCD i commend you for being a good guy despite you not being a gsp fan.  There's been some other people who have called for me to be banned because i post too long.  i know that they are joking but they are doing their job to stay me out of the freerolls and more freeplays for them.    i believe that milwaukee mike might be able to vouch for me but my all in hands can suggest that i don't mess around and i am a firm believer in going big or going home.  my goodness Deal With It i believe has won 1st place on the last 2 freerolls that we have had.  He might have been a guy i might be willing to pay for his strategy but he doesn't like my long posts so it's a no go with him, you know what i mean?  I'm a dog and so is he.  He's the dog that sniffed my butt and he don't like me and i so i understand how stuff goes with different pets here and there.

Based on Deal With It getting the first place prize the last 2 weeks of the freeroll, he's the equivalent of a poker player who is a force to be reckoned with.  But i can totally understand that he's a guy who is very annoyed with me so i don't mind it, and i could understand it.  Worst thing he can do is say it to TeamGSP:  hey buddy you are wrong! i'm actually a big GSP fan, LOL !

Dude I was just trying to help you get the 50 posts after you complained in the freeroll thread.  This thread was set up so we could argue.  I don't give a fat fuck about GSP, it was trying to help you.   And instead after 24 hours later  it's like 8 unreadable paragraphs about me having trouble with black people.  What an epic fail.  Sorry, next time I won't try to help you.

:doh

Dude I was just trying to help you get the 50 posts after you complained in the freeroll thread.  This thread was set up so we could argue.  I don't give a fat fuck about GSP, it was trying to help you.   And instead after 24 hours later  it's like 8 unreadable paragraphs about me having trouble with black people.  What an epic fail.  Sorry, next time I won't try to help you.

:doh

Now i know who to call on when i need a helping hand  :scooter

Now i know who to call on when i need a helping hand  :scooter

Until ACC basketball season, it's war my friend.  I'm going to make you and all those other clowns my fantasy football bitches!  Of course we can have a little truce when Paige fights on the main card at UFC 191.

:drinking