Worst beer ever tasted

sports j

Old Milwaukee. Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I saw people drinking that stuff on some American tv shows and movies and it made me curious and I had a craving for it - when I visited the USA I tried some, yuck.

As far as the big US brands go I like Miller beer. Budweiser not bad either. 

Given the choice though I prefer Beer brewed by Canadian microbreweries.

Guest boatboatboat

30 years ago myself and 3 buddies went on a fishing trip to Canada

we each chipped X amount in for feed and beer and went to store to shop for our 6-7 day camping/fishing trip.

Once at the store we saw that our budget wouldn't go as far as we wanted if we bought our normal beer.

We wanted more steaks.

So we found a BONUS 12 pack where you got 18 beers rather than 12. AND it was on sale too.

So we bought all this kind.

th?id=JN.HVLe%2fScMtK6Y0O6SzxuX4A&pid=15

We came back with most of it.

Horrible

Oskar Blues is my favorite brewery and was upset when I hated this beer.  They all can't be winners.

Can't remember the name of the scotch ale I had around Easter, but it was fucking horrible.  Brother couldn't even choke it down.  Ended up doing what you do with all bad beers and boiled brats in it, nothing like 15 bucks for a 4 pack and use it for brats.

i hate light beer so pretty much any of that garbage, busch light probably #1

for regular beer i'll go with BOXER

made in monroe wisconsin and it is horrible... like a knockoff of steel reserve but even worse

Boxer light is far superior to regular boxer, have some in my fridge right now, at around $12.99 for a 36 pack it goes down real smooth.

I've recently been getting some beers that I liked when I was under age. For example Bud Ice, St. Ides, Mickeys. Surprisingly the Mickeys and St. Ides tasted ok and I was happy I tried them again. The Bud Ice tasted like I licked an elephants asshole.

The same with Michelob, and I keep trying Michelob every few years. Michelob had such a distinct taste. It was a beer that you could enjoy every so often. Somewhere in the early 2000's, the recipe changed and it taste like decomposing flesh. They say they changed it somewhat back, but I try it, and it tastes just as bad as the decomposing flesh.

Man, I really miss Michelob.