George, my good friend WVU asserts you own this forum......

Patrick McIrish

Dude, that's a cop-out.

It's real simple, you either agree with the decision or you do not? Why you making it so hard?

Not like your boss worked for EZStreet at the time and is your boss here now?

Amazing how petrified both Boat and Yanks are about saying a bad word about EZStreet?

The book is barely open and I'm told no one here used to even work for them?

Yet these guys tip toe around an issue several years old like the wrong answer could get them fired or something.

Weird.

I couldn't care less what you say about EZ STreet. I never played there. They are stiffing people now from what I hear.

Say what you want about Boat. He can stick up for himself if he pleases.

But you're saying ez owns hrwager which isn't true.

Dude, that's a cop-out.

It's real simple, you either agree with the decision or you do not? Why you making it so hard?

Not like your boss worked for EZStreet at the time and is your boss here now?

Amazing how petrified both Boat and Yanks are about saying a bad word about EZStreet?

The book is barely open and I'm told no one here used to even work for them?

Yet these guys tip toe around an issue several years old like the wrong answer could get them fired or something.

Weird.

Like I said in the other thread you asked. I have no opinion because I don't know the facts. I wasn't really posting at the time it happened. When I came back I was at SBR and only heard their version. Then later on heard 12 others versions. I don't know what exactly happened.

I'm not going to form an opinion about a topic I'm ignorant on.

From what I know about EZ is that the Cory shit ruined there business. They are stiffing people now or may have even closed up shop. I'm not sure.

Let me tell you something Yanks....

For some reason several people told me you were this great guy.   You even told me you were someone that was going to look out for players and their interest.

You've shown shit so far.  You take orders and blindly support both HRWager/EZStreet and everything George tells you.

I guess Boat got a free vacation, now they're grooming you with the vacation stuff.  

About 5-6 years ago King Revolver was at the same spot.  Oh, others knew him, but since I didn't go to SBR often I had no idea who he was when he started at EOG.

I was skeptical.  

When the EZstreet fiasco came along he showed up BIG TIME!!   He can't boast about it now with George here but he was very vocal in calling out the EZStreet position and just how ridiculous that position was.  

And yes, that EZStreet position is the same position Boat held and still holds to this day, one that supported new precedents in allowing when books could confiscate post-up money from players.  

But I remember even at Peeps where a lot of cynical (but experienced) posters gather, KR stepped up big time and saw through the bullshit and spoke up for the rights of the player.

Where am I going with this?   Don't call yourself a players advocate or anything positive for the players.   You're in the same Boat with George and the EZStreet crew...... take your vacations and whatever other perks and remain silent about being anything but another bought and paid for book whore for the gang.

Stick to helping Boat hand out freeplays to the pizza guys, you're another moderator we're going to have run through to help support a player the next time it's called for.

There, go back to shilling for George and EZStreet like  your buddy Boat does.  Pressure is off to be anything but another lap dog for the EZStreet gang....

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you.  

Who the fuck cares who really owns this place? Who cares what Mike Yanks thinks about some situation?

Forum life ain't that deep

Then don't read the MF'ing thread!!??

Easy solution there dumbass.  

JFC!

Ironically the guys who shoot their mouths off like this end up reading every single word in this thread.

Guaranteed!  Probably read it multiple times.

I said it once, if it doesn't interest you, MOVE ON!!

Why this  thread?

Before I go congratulate EOG for not allowing EZStreet to advertise there I wanted to give George a chance to respond.

When I'm done here, and he's done here, I will go spread the love elsewhere.   

I always give the person of interest a chance to respond, I don't start shit elsewhere without them having an opportunity to say what they want to say.  

For a while anyway......

Yeah Cory ruined their business! Those poor bastards!

Here's an idea, pay your customers and you won't need to jump from book to book all the time.

Nobody ruined EZStreet's business but your boss here at TGF.

I didn't say Cory himself did. I meant that whatever actually happened and how it was handled did.

Let me tell you something Yanks....

For some reason several people told me you were this great guy. You even told me you were someone that was going to look out for players and their interest.

You've shown shit so far. You take orders and blindly support both HRWager/EZStreet and everything George tells you.

I guess Boat got a free vacation, now they're grooming you with the vacation stuff.

About 5-6 years ago King Revolver was at the same spot. Oh, others knew him, but since I didn't go to SBR often I had no idea who he was when he started at EOG.

I was skeptical.

When the EZstreet fiasco came along he showed up BIG TIME!! He can't boast about it now with George here but he was very vocal in calling out the EZStreet position and just how ridiculous that position was.

And yes, that EZStreet position is the same position Boat held and still holds to this day, one that supported new precedents in allowing when books could confiscate post-up money from players.

But I remember even at Peeps where a lot of cynical (but experienced) posters gather, KR stepped up big time and saw through the bullshit and spoke up for the rights of the player.

Where am I going with this? Don't call yourself a players advocate or anything positive for the players. You're in the same Boat with George and the EZStreet crew...... take your vacations and whatever other perks and remain silent about being anything but another bought and paid for book whore for the gang.

Stick to helping Boat hand out freeplays to the pizza guys, you're another moderator we're going to have run through to help support a player the next time it's called for.

There, go back to shilling for George and EZStreet like your buddy Boat does. Pressure is off to be anything but another lap dog for the EZStreet gang....

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you.

Nobody gives me orders what to do and if they did I would laugh at them.

How the fuck am I shilling for EZ street? Show me where I shilled for them once please.

So for now on when a player has a small issue with a book do I need to email you the transcript so you can see how I handled it?

Waiting on the evidence that ez owns hrwager too.

But I was right about one thing. No matter what I say you will twist and spin it the way you want to.

I have helped or attempted to help several people. Like I said I don't go bragging about it and starting threads. When I couldn't help a few I pointed then in the direction of someone who was more experienced and could help them out and probably get better results.

But for now on I'll make sure McIrish is involved in all them and copy him to the emails so he can make sure everything is up to his standards.

I'm done with you. Spin that anyway you choose to.

But I was right about one thing. No matter what I say you will twist and spin it the way you want to.

You don't say anything.   

You're afraid to say anything because you must have been living under a rock and are unaware of the EZStreet details.

Give me a break son. 

It's real simple, you're going to give a thumbs up to anything your boss does (or did), or you going to pretend you don't know enough about the situation to render an opinion.

You must think I'm an idiot not to see how afraid you and Boat are of being critical of one of the most obvious thefts in forum history.

If George didn't own EZ and/or this forum, what is it you're so afraid of?

And don't give me the "I don't know what happened" BS.    That's another cop out, you're getting good at those Mr Player Advocate!  

I know the facts hr wager George has paid me out every time i needed a cash out that's a fact

2nd whats Your problem bro if you don't like hr wager or another book don't play there

3rd every one who sends to George is a grown ass man it's there responsibility to not

1.keep all eggs in 1 basket

2.have a good reputation with the site

3.cash out monthly and once they start slipping start reporting

How does one fully protect themselves simple

You can't you simply spread your money out use hr wager for bonuses use bookmaker for straight cash 5 dimes for another heritage Americas bookie for poker

Ect ect

And final

If George runs with your post up money well they do you cant do shit about it

Karma is a bitch Simple as that

Don't send your money to them and send this thread to the garbage room

You don't say anything.

You're afraid to say anything because you must have been living under a rock and are unaware of the EZStreet details.

Give me a break son.

It's real simple, you're going to give a thumbs up to anything your boss does (or did), or you going to pretend you don;t know enogh bout the situation to render an opinion.

You must think I'm an idiot not to see how afraid you and Boat are of being critical of one of the most obvious thefts in forum history.

If George didn't own EZ and/or this forum, what is it you're so afraid of?

And don't give me the "I don't know what happened" BS. That's another cop out, you're getting good at those....

I don't formulate opinions on shit I know nothing about. Easy as that.

EZ is a shit book from what I know now.

I don't jump to conclusions. It's not a cop out. I've been like that for S long as I can remember. My late grandmother always told me not to male assumptions. If I spoke about that situation that's what it would be. I don't know the facts. No offense but I don't know you from a hole in the wall. So I don't know if those are the facts either. I've never spoken to boat about it either.

To be honest the first time I have ever talked about it was when you asked. And I was honest with you. I just don't know. If me being ignorant on a topic makes me a lap dog then so be it.

Have a great day, Pat.

Surrender noted.

Enjoy your next vacation down there with George, I'm sure Boat filled you in on the hot spots.....

Pathetic.

Two guys bought and paid for masquerading as though they would somehow find the balls to stand up to their master.

Idiot.

George didn't pay for anything. I met him the first night for a drink. Then he took me out to dinner with his family on the last night.

Your opinion of me means shit. But it's impossible to have a conversation with you because you spin shit to fit what you want to hear.

When you want to talk like adults without spinning shit pm me and let me know. Then we can have the discussion out in the open.

I'll save you the 20 secs of your next post and say it for you.

Surrender noted

EZ Street has zero to do with HrWager.

EZ Street was/is trash and I would never let them be involved here.

Oh no. The guy Mcirish looks up to just said EZ has nothing to do with hrwager or Tgf. Can't wait to see how he spins this now. He holds you in high regard. So you just got put in the shit list for lying.

BigGambler, you're a perfect candidate for EZStre....err.... I mean HRWager.

You're exactly the target audience.

Now let me step outside before everyone else rushes in to see if they can kiss enough ass to get an EZStreet freeplay.

If you got something to say George, say it and quit hiding behind these little fuckboys you've bought and paid for.

Send them on another vacation so the men can talk.   

To everyone else, I know I'm an asshole, sorry for disrupting the forum but it's important to me.

FWIW I like 98% of the posters here, even if it doesn't look like it.  

I'm just sick of players getting scammed and forum owners (sit down Boat) not only looking the other way but telling me in advance he's going to support the next theft just like he did the first time.

And of course the other guy (sit down Yanks) saying he saw nothing, he didn't even know what went on the first time.   Yeah, right. 

OBVIOUSLY that's why they have  this job here.  As stated no book on the planet outside of EZStreet would want anything to do with this  Boat  clown.....

Common sense.  

BillySink, how do you advise we get to the truth?

We've all tried sticking our heads in the sand, that hasn't given us any answers.

I've dealt with people that open these books, steal tons of post-up money, and then reappear with a brand new book weeks/days later.

They do it over and over again.

I was just looking at the list of books I played at back in 2003 or so.....

It's incredible how many are gone.   Incredible how many stiffed a shitload of players on the way out.

And where do you think they went?   They all just made a small score and retired?    

Fuck no, they're out here doing the same shit over and over again.  

We made great strides, before these watchdog sites it was a virtual money grab for these scammers.  It was Christmas every day.

The scammers themselves told me that!!

When the sites got up and going it made their lives more difficult.  Didn't end it by any stretch of the imagination, but it slowed it down.  Made it harder for them.

Now, it's getting like it was.   Now they buy forums outright.   They hand out jobs to  people like Boat who support their thefts in hopes it gives these people credibility.   EZStreet didn't steal anything, the forum owner at TGF even backs us up!!??

People like Boat who says he owns this forum yet  proudly told us "he works for the books"?   Are you kidding me?  He works for the scammers is what that means.

PS - I know most of you don't give a fuck, that's fine.  You don't have to.  But I do.  Don't read it if  it's not of interest to you.....

I'm just warming up.  

For every forum mod they buy I'm going to send a ton of attention their way. We're going to light these thieves up and the people that help them.  

So no Sink, there is no clean and pretty way to get answers.   They are tight lipped and the people that make money with them (and take CR  vacations) aren't going to tell you a f'ing thing.  

But if you have a better way I'm all ears.   

BTW what happened to the real owner of EZStreet if isn't George?   Surely you would know George?   Right?   Or how about you Boat?

Anything that could help us keep tabs on the old owner?   Let me guess, neither knows a thing.....

:jerk    :jerk

You would probably get what you are looking for hanging out at Chubbs or Goodfellas on Caille Morenos for a few beers.

I am not sure getting to the top of the food chain regarding EZ Street is gonna do for you, I suspect nothings changed there and those are not chains I would wanna rattle.

Whatever happened to the Civil Action outstanding from the Cory R. fiasco?  It had defaulted and a huge amount of punitive restitution was being asked.

EZ Street has zero to do with HrWager.

EZ Street was/is trash and I would never let them be involved here.

Boat claims EZStreet IS NOT trash.   He claims they were right in stealing all that money.  

And in fact he has stated he will back them the next time if the situation repeats itself.  He likes that case as a new precednet in when books can confiscated money from players.

Since he's an owner here it's hard to believe EZStreet couldn't be involved with the forum,   Fuck,  he's a fan of the place!

One thing for sure, the fact all this is kept tight-lipped doesn't help in the quest for answers.

I'll be honest, I believe the owner of EZStreet is the same owner as HRWager, and that owner owns this place.  

BTW Yanks, thought your fat ass was done about 8 posts ago?

Yeah, a man of your word, huh?

Get your ass back to polishing up George's car or whatever you and Boat do on these CR vacations.....