where did my pm's go?

BigDaddy

Or you are fucking lying to try to stir uptrouble.

So come up with another story.

I've had countless PMs with posters here at TGF..a while back Boat tried to steal the hockey contest I ran at EOG and run it over here. ASked me what did I want to switch sites. In a roundabout way I told him to go fuck himself. I brought it up a few times in the past. I imagine he didn't want that getting out about his character, which is already suspect. . Maybe i'm wrong. He likes to divert that attention and bring up the story of me asking for a book to sponsor me when I was challenged to do another hockey contest with a few of my non fans.  All my PMS are gone from those conversations as well as plenty I had with Kinger. You do the math. I don't make shit up. I only brought this up after Daddy's mysteriously disappeared when he had some sort of issue as well. I chime in here from time to time but this place is just a little too juvenile for my tastes on a daily basis. No knock.....its just not for me. I'm more old school you could say. 

The fact remains PMs were removed here. Pretty conveniently I might add.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had countless PMs with posters here at TGF..a while back Boat tried to steal the hockey contest I ran at EOG and run it over here. ASked me what did I want to switch sites. In a roundabout way I told him to go fuck himself. I brought it up a few times in the past. I imagine he didn't want that getting out about his character, which is already suspect. . Maybe i'm wrong. He likes to divert that attention and bring up the story of me asking for a book to sponsor me when I was challenged to do another hockey contest with a few of my non fans.  All my PMS are gone from those conversations as well as plenty I had with Kinger. You do the math. I don't make shit up. I only brought this up after Daddy's mysteriously disappeared when he had some sort of issue as well. I chime in here from time to time but this place is just a little too juvenile for my tastes on a daily basis. No knock.....its just not for me. I'm more old school you could say. 

The fact remains PMs were removed here. Pretty conveniently I might add.

wow so he asked you to come here?

would love to hear more about this

:popcorn:

Guest boatboatboat

no pms for no posters(my self included) transferred fr4om Vbulletin to here has morphed into boats deleting to hide evidence

beyond funny

when dealing with whiny fucks................you hear shit like this

spam user

explains thegamblingforum asking me the fucking score 20 times today

jfc who is the fucking retard that posts under that handle?

Sometimes it comes from so far out of the blue that it appears to be divine intervention.

As for I....

I am the only shadow this desert knows

for your hand that mocked and the heart that fed

GG BD