College Football talk

MyNameIsMyName

Who's your team? What do you expect from them this year? Conference thoughts?

I'm a PSU guy. I'm expecting a good record, but I don't believe the team will be that good. Very easy schedule. The Big Ten east will be one of the best divisions in football again. MSU and OSU are both top 10 teams. After that the Big Ten is average at best.

9-3

L's to MSU and OSU

L to Michigan or Indiana. The Michigan game is a white out(one of the best atmosphere's in CFB).

I am an LSU and ULL Ragin Cajuns fan. 

My beloved Cajuns looked primed to make another run at the Sunbelt title and although its not the major status that LSU has winning the Sun Belt crown has always been a big deal in our little Cajun country area. 

Really not sure what to expect from LSU this year really. Always a ton of great talent but its been one cluster fuck after another at QB and its really killed any chances at winning the SEC or being in the National Title hunt. 

My beloved Cajuns looked primed to make another run at the Sunbelt title and although its not the major status that LSU has winning the Sun Belt crown has always been a big deal in our little Cajun country area. 

Really not sure what to expect from LSU this year really. Always a ton of great talent but its been one cluster fuck after another at QB and its really killed any chances at winning the SEC or being in the National Title hunt. 

Wonder how Chavis leaving will impact the defense. I think he's a top 5 DC easily

Penn state will stink obviously but the big ten is atrocious. Msu isn't actually one of the best 10 teams in the country but they should get a lot of easy wins. The big ten will be good again in a few years. Wisconsin has a 1 game schedule, they'll end up ranked without doing anything.

Predicting PSU will be 9-3 speaks to a level of embarrassment the big ten should be ashamed of. That team wouldn't come within 20 of anyone in the sec west.

Tennessee, will be better than msu, too bad they don't get to play the same schedule. Still, they'll go over the 7.5 wins. Elite DLine, top RB tandem, great QB, great wrs, great corners, good safeties, good lbs.

Otha peters getting everyone hyped?

• 4 months later...