SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does CRLines have the worst # for every game I like?  Pretty much always, three weeks in a row now.  I can get Lions +3 -110 still IRL, but -120 in the contest.  I can get KC +7 -120 or +6' -110 all over town, but it's +7 -130 in the contest, which is about the worst line in the world.  Only 5scums has that line up.

These lines are so square friendly it's sick.  And don't tell me to bet other games.  I come in with maybe 10-12 bets I'm making IRL, hoping to find decent lines on 7 of them here, but nooooooo.  I'm probably going to have to eat the extra 10 cents juice on Det and KC just to fill out my card.

/rant, lol.

LOL, it's incredible.  Every book in Vegas has Houston -6' -110 ... but CRLines has -6' -115.

Every book in Vegas has SF +6' -110, except that MGM has it +6' +100 (I'm headed there now) ... but CRLines has +6' -115.

It's frustrating that every pick I want in this contest seems to cost me 10 cents.  Which means the donks on the other side are getting free half-points all over the place.  And don't tell me "it's fair because we all get the same lines."  No, it isn't.  There are some square-side fucks here and it's as if this contest is practicing some weird kind of affirmative action for them.  

Alright, alright, I'll stop whining.  It's a hugely +EV contest no matter, that's for sure.

Kinger, was mine updated? Unless I am playing a different contest, I should of had OK State -3 and Southern Miss was one of my best bets of the week.

Maybe I forgot to post them though. I will be honest and say that I am overwhelmed by all of these post up contests including the 3 survivor leagues that I am still in and the NCAA confidence pools. Maybe I made a mistake