Name the poster, double header

Mofome

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Wvu, you're a pussy, so that makes your questions harder to take seriously. Calling out the fantasy guys bc you want people arguing with Irish, and calling yourself an army of one while - when it comes to it - in real life, you've hid time after time. I think that's funny. Enjoy your anal crab cakes.

His nonsense is hot air like usual. Like George and play at his book but how the f would I know if his bankroll is $10,000 or $100,000,000?

Also have always liked Patty and if he feels hes got info to help players not gonna jump in there either. 

Sad part is when a guy like WVU says hes backing George when the real truth is what he has admitted to in past is wanting guys to fund books so he can take care of himself and get his money out...

His nonsense is hot air like usual. Like George and play at his book but how the f would I know if his bankroll is $10,000 or $100,000,000?

Also have always liked Patty and if he feels hes got info to help players not gonna jump in there either. 

Sad part is when a guy like WVU says hes backing George when the real truth is what he has admitted to in past is wanting guys to fund books so he can take care of himself and get his money out...

As a one time FF, I felt it was only right to get the ball rollin over our little buddy and all of his onemanarmy bluster. The Wvu army goes deep into hiding more than Peter Norths love meat.

one man army is an recruiting slogan from a decade ago.

never really thought of it as 'funny"

just me I guess

You don't know how to use your air quotes? Its a tough gesture to master. Keep working on it. I like that you're trying, says a lot about you. Sure, you have no idea what you're quoting the word "funny" for, but that's not going to stop you from trying to grow. I like it. Go boat go!

:yay