What country eats the most rabbit per capita?.......the answer is.......

FISHHEAD

rabbits are gentle creatures, they make better pets than carnivores like dogs and cats.

dogs are only friendly and loyal because they can't eat vegetables and are too dumb and slow to catch squirrels

Dogs are friendly and loyal because for close to 50,000 years humans have turned what were originally wolves into an animal that is the definition of friendly and loyal. Since it took only three generations of breeding of foxes to get a suitable pet that leaves a lot of time for humans to have figured out how to end up with an animal that can be bred to do certain things and is loyal because it's loyal. As far as I know rabbits don't guide blind people around, warn epileptics that they're about to have seizures, sniff for bombs or wait, say, at a train station for their dead owner every day for nine years. As far as I know, dogs eat vegetables. My male dog has only chased one squirrel in his life. He caught it instantly, flipped it 10 feet in the air and gave up because it was boring.

Rabbit takes like ass.