Is Hilary Clinton finished?

Balco

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juice free you would get Ohio-290

That's ok I thought you really thought trump was winning those based on your sources. Bet them online and get better prices. I'm not holding you to +100 I don't want anyones money, especially not around the holidays, unless you really wanted to bet it here v a libtard.

That's ok I thought you really thought trump was winning those based on your sources. Bet them online and get better prices. I'm not holding you to +100 I don't want anyones money, especially not around the holidays, unless you really wanted to bet it here v a libtard.

OK no problem. I figured we has a miscommunication. I need to send bookmaker money.

Trump campaign closing all Virginia offices, laying off staff.

Utah polls now have Clinton-Trump tied. In Utah.

Clinton closer to Trump in Texas than Trump is to her in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan.

Those polls are days old, it's a new day, she's utterly collapsing, watch and see.

Utah, Ohio Polls Are Bad News for Trump in a Bigly Way

Two pieces of bad news for Donald Trump in the polling department:

1. He's tied in Utah with Hillary Clinton and trailed closely by independent candidate Evan McMullin, a Republican (and Mormon BYU grad) who's focused his Trump-protesting independent candidacy on the state. Utah has gone Republican in every presidential election since 1968, but a Salt Lake City polling firm now finds Clinton and Trump tied at 26 percent with McMullin within the margin of error at 22 percent. The Deseret News notes that a majority of voters statewide, and a majority of Mormons in the state, believe Trump should drop out of the race.

2. He's losing to Clinton by 9 points (!) in Ohio in a four-way poll. Trump led Clinton in the state in almost every poll taken in September.
In other words, Trump's two-pronged strategy of
Being recorded saying appalling things about women

And

Feuding in petty fashion with every other high-profile member of his own party
Does not appear to be paying off.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/12/evan_mcmullin_tied_with_trump_and_clinton_in_utah.html?client=safari

Utah to Hillary!

WILL DEMOCRATS WIN U.S. PRESIDENCY IN A LANDSLIDE? (ELECTORAL VOTES) 7:00 PM Electoral Votes   367.5 +162   
1K USD

Electoral Votes   367.5 -200   

If anyone thinks it's actually going to be close, the -200 is the best bet available. 

You'll get a much better line on Predictit.org

Under 370 electoral votes is trading at 59% (roughly -144)

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/612/Will-the-Democratic-presidential-nominee-win-at-least-370-electoral-votes-in-2016#data