Pre-season NFL betting?

KingRevolver

Never have never will... Way I look at it is I pretty much know going into the regular season that when it's all said and done I will be a loser so why would I risk losing anymore on the pointless preseason games. At least lose my money on games that mean something! Lol

This X games seem just like the regular season. I watch both Viking games and the CLE/DET game and all game down to basically the last drive of the game with totally shit players on the field determining if you win or lose your bet.

This shit show is the same crap week in and week out. Last week the CLE defense stoned DET the whole game until the last drive and they go right down the field and score like a knife threw hot butter and cover the spread. The funny thing is there are guys like Fezzik that have lost 10 years in a row that lost so much money they have to join a tout site and still are so delusional even after losing EVERYTHING that they think they still have an edge and will win going forward.

Trust me the best thing you can do for your bankroll on Sunday is too sleep late.