Bitcoin Debit Card

StayGolden

I ordered one earlier today. I clicked on US dollars and they said I chose GBP. I sent them an email since they dont have live chat and they replied 6 hours later saying that I clicked on GBP and they cant change it to USD anymore.

Buyer beware

E-Coin Team (E-Coin Trading Limited)

Aug 29, 23:24

Hello,

You have ordered a GBP card, not a USD one. Unfortunately this cannot be changed any longer, as the card is created in the bank's system almost instantly after the order.

Tracking numbers are only available with expedited shipping via DHL, whereas you have chosen standard delivery, which comes without the tracking option.

Kind regards,
E-Coin Team

I ordered one earlier today. I clicked on US dollars and they said I chose GBP. I sent them an email since they dont have live chat and they replied 6 hours later saying that I clicked on GBP and they cant change it to USD anymore.

Buyer beware

E-Coin Team (E-Coin Trading Limited)

Aug 29, 23:24

Hello,

You have ordered a GBP card, not a USD one. Unfortunately this cannot be changed any longer, as the card is created in the bank's system almost instantly after the order.

Tracking numbers are only available with expedited shipping via DHL, whereas you have chosen standard delivery, which comes without the tracking option.

Kind regards,

E-Coin Team

Is there a USD option?

Or do you think they pull the USD to GBP switch on everyone ?

• 2 weeks later...