With football upon us here are the TGF power rankings

Yanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanks #1 poster is some buffoon who talks about landers all the time. jfc. 

posts his plays.

talks about texting him.

does landers dirty work for him asking for him to be allowed to post again and etc etc. No one gives a fffff. these guys need to get lives if they are texting back and forth with landers; seriously.

just terrible. 

The stupid algorithm's #1 poster is some buffoon who talks about landers all the time. jfc.

posts his plays.

talks about texting him.

does landers dirty work for him asking for him to be allowed to post again and etc etc. No one gives a fffff. these guys need to get lives if they are texting back and forth with landers; seriously.

just terrible.

Fixed

I wish that piece of shit site bookiescorner was accessible still. Macapper the stiffing pretend jew did a top 50 of all time. Had write ups for all the choices. He did it over a long period of time to keep people interested. Was a great thread. I believe it went Shrink, Journeyman, JJgold top 3. It was done maybe 5-6 years ago. I bet less than half the list still posts. If anyone has the list or can find it, I'd love to see it again. I've searched before using the way back machine but can't get the posts to show up.