Is Federer the sharp play at + 110?

Balco

if i had money i could afford to lose knowing that i would get it back in a month from stable income, i would bet it all on roger federer moneyline.  Unfortunately college football wasn't good to me today so i don't have any money i can afford to lose on him.

Reason why i would be comfortable with this bet?  because if roger federer loses, which he can against a great guy like joker nole, i know i won't get mad.  I just trust roger federer that much, i know how great he played against john isner and really like how he doesn't give up.  Too many people get really emotional after losing a serve and they just can't fight back and break back.  

i also like stefan edberg's game.  I don't know why but it's just very relaxing to see it.  When feliciano lopez lost, i didn't get mad either.

Other than that if you don't feel like betting everything you can afford to lose knowing that you'll have to wait 1 month to get it all back, a standard bet of $100 on the moneyline on federer to get back even money is worth it especially seeing how he's been playing in this tournament.