Vegas for Halloween

joeybagadonuts

Anyone planning to be in Vegas for Halloween this year?

Looking at booking a trip since it's my bday weekend, nfl, and the biggest whores in the world are out on Halloween in Vegas.

Fishhead, what's the best strip hotel you can get comped for me pal. Cosmo/Wynn/Venetian all told me to kick rocks. Already paying up the ass for me and my GF to fly that weekend and need to save money for yayo and strippers.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at booking a trip since it's my bday weekend, nfl, and the biggest whores in the world are out on Halloween in Vegas.

Fishhead, what's the best strip hotel you can get comped for me pal. Cosmo/Wynn/Venetian all told me to kick rocks. Already paying up the ass for me and my GF to fly that weekend and need to save money for yayo and strippers.

1. Spot on, Halloween in Vegas very underrated, especially on the slut front.

2. Rooms??......perhaps The Trop or Hard Rock

why not drive there? probably takes almost as long to fly

guessing drive is about 7 hours... if you fly, from the time you leave the house to checking in at the hotel it is probably 5 hours?

My house is less than 10 mins from the airport. Hour at the airport. Hour And half on the plane. 30 mins to get an uber and Get to hotel . so that's like 3 hours max. Takes 8.5 to drive

so let me get this str8..... you are going to Vegas WITH your Girlfriend and you plan to cheat on her while your out there WITH her and you plan doing cocaine and going to a strip club?

So is your girlfriend cool with 3somes and with you banging other chicks or will you be trying to hide that from her?

Does she do cocaine with you?

and do you guys go to strip clubs together?

your posting has spiked my curiousity.

so let me get this str8..... you are going to Vegas WITH your Girlfriend and you plan to cheat on her while your out there WITH her and you plan doing cocaine and going to a strip club?

So is your girlfriend cool with 3somes and with you banging other chicks or will you be trying to hide that from her?

Does she do cocaine with you?

and do you guys go to strip clubs together?

your posting has spiked my curiousity.

No to cheating.

Yes to all other questions. She likes girls , strip clubs , and blow.

anyone going to be in vegas for aldo/mcgregor dec 12?

we'll probably be there for the fights on dec 10 and 11 too... even though they are at the homosexual cosmopolitan

I looked to go, but flights for 2 are wayyy to expensive, it's like 150-200 RT for each of us.  This one time I dated this girl that lived in Minnesota (about 5 hour drive away) and the flights were like 100 bucks RT, and cost way way way to much money so I broke it off, cuz 100 bucks RT was to expensive for me to go every other weekend and I was bringing in BIG BUCKS back then.

man.

I looked to go, but flights for 2 are wayyy to expensive, it's like 150-200 RT for each of us.  This one time I dated this girl that lived in Minnesota (about 5 hour drive away) and the flights were like 100 bucks RT, and cost way way way to much money so I broke it off, cuz 100 bucks RT was to expensive for me to go every other weekend and I was bringing in BIG BUCKS back then.

man.

:scratch

cheapest direct from milwaukee is 300

although that's another thing joey - can't you bundle a decent hotel with the airfare?  adding 4 nights to the airfare at westin goes to 441 each for 2 people... paris or mandalay bay goes to around 500

so an extra 100/night for paris or mandalay bay, or an extra 70/night for westin, not too bad