Lets Look ahead 2 Weeks to Alabama @ Georgia and ND @ Clemson

Big Bear

So this weeks college card looks like shit and I dont see anything worth watching or worth betting... Maybe Auburn ML over Miss. State? I always eat the points and play ML if the spread is 3 or less... Nothing worse than having the team you bet on win by 2 points or 1 point and you lose your bet as you watch the team you bet on celebrate...

Anyway I know Auburn has looked awful lately but they are at home and we should see their best effort in this spot.

But looking ahead to 2 weeks from now what do you guys think about Bama@ UGA and ND @ Clemson?

I want to hear everybodies opinions on these games

(who is going to win and why do you think so?)

Notre dame has been on the road once and they should have lost to UVA, they are banged up, and one of the few teams who has a corner that can cover fuller is Clemson -- Alexander is probably the best cb in the country, that place will be nuts, I think Clemson wins without a great deal of trouble.

Bama and UGA will come down to which team can focus on that game better than the other, each will be looking ahead to their game with Tennessee.

love bama here. they needed a -5 turnover game to lose a close one. just scooped them up at +2000 to win it all. will be favored every game from now on

there is a reason UVA let greyson lambert walk away. he sucks and saban will make him win the game which he wont

Yup.  

Everything but the +2000 to win it all part.  Won't happen.  Everything else looks good here. 

im not really thinking they win it all. but if they win the sec championship game they will go to the playoffs and would be favored at that point. unless ohio state starts crushing ppl but doesnt look like it

Yeah. I guess.  Money making opportunity on a hedge I guess.

I just don't think Alabama is that good.  We will see.  

love bama here. they needed a -5 turnover game to lose a close one. just scooped them up at +2000 to win it all. will be favored every game from now on

there is a reason UVA let greyson lambert walk away. he sucks and saban will make him win the game which he wont

I don't think they will be favored at Georgia. I think they will get 1 or 2. Talent to be in every game but I think they lose two more regular season games.

King Kolzig,

not to get off subject but Ohio State will start crushing opponents whenever they decide to start playing hard.

They all know with the schedule they have they could all show up drunk and still run the table.

Urban Has to find some way to motivate this team.

Maybe he should tell them that winning is not enough. That they must cover the point spread in every game and if they don't cover it then (insert whatever punishment will make them motivated to cover) Maybe if they dont cover they all have to run sprints after every practice the following week for 1 hour straight. Or maybe if they dont cover he could make them practice twice a day or remove buckeye decals from their helmets.

King Kolzig,

not to get off subject but Ohio State will start crushing opponents whenever they decide to start playing hard.

They all know with the schedule they have they could all show up drunk and still run the table.

Urban Has to find some way to motivate this team.

Maybe he should tell them that winning is not enough. That they must cover the point spread in every game and if they don't cover it then (insert whatever punishment will make them motivated to cover) Maybe if they dont cover they all have to run sprints after every practice the following week for 1 hour straight. Or maybe if they dont cover he could make them practice twice a day or remove buckeye decals from their helmets.

ohio state +150 to win it all is ridiculous right now. whether they are trying hard or not or whatever the reason is if michael brewer didnt get hurt they probably would have started 0-1

something not right there maybe they caught lightning in a bottle last year or something

alright fellas I have friends who are HUGE Alabama fans so obviously I can't get an unbiast answer from them.

I have friends who are Georgia fans so I can't get unbiast answer from them either.

Can somebody tell me from an objective point of view who will win this game and why?

I am not a fan of either school but I need a winner badly in this game.

Same thing for Notre Dame vs Clemson?

Somebody point me in the right direction here. I watched Bama's tape vs Louisiana Monroe and I still feel like I don't know anything about Bama football. I mean they won obviously but they didn't do anything to really impress me. Very vanila play calling, no superior athleticsm or dynamic playmakers.

And I've watched a little of Georgia this year too .... they werent' playing very stiff competition but they looked somewhat explosive. I don't know what to think about Georgia's run defense though ? what do you guys think? Can they stop Bama's running game?

alright fellas I have friends who are HUGE Alabama fans so obviously I can't get an unbiast answer from them.

I have friends who are Georgia fans so I can't get unbiast answer from them either.

Can somebody tell me from an objective point of view who will win this game and why?

I am not a fan of either school but I need a winner badly in this game.

Same thing for Notre Dame vs Clemson?

Somebody point me in the right direction here. I watched Bama's tape vs Louisiana Monroe and I still feel like I don't know anything about Bama football. I mean they won obviously but they didn't do anything to really impress me. Very vanila play calling, no superior athleticsm or dynamic playmakers.

And I've watched a little of Georgia this year too .... they werent' playing very stiff competition but they looked somewhat explosive. I don't know what to think about Georgia's run defense though ? what do you guys think? Can they stop Bama's running game?