OT: Poster WVU is getting old

KingRevolver

He drinks his Ovaltine and goes straight to bed. LOL

He missed the EOG Sports Hour appearance last night. He was supposed to go up against Railbird.

JK was desperately calling everyone in his rolodex... looking for WVU.

On a coincidental note, Railbird put me to sleep listening to him.

Let's kill the books today, ladies and gents!

JK is a degenerate pussy. But I dont see why he would be lying here.

Ive sent plenty of texts to my wife that she never got. And vice versa. Then compared phones for proof.

The most likely explanation, was a text was sent, but never received.

Maybe, but he received and responded to every other text but this one. On an iPhone when a text doesn't go through you get an error message.

I have a Galaxy S4. My wife has an I phone.

Neither one of us have ever had an error message when a text went through, but then didnt show up on the other end.

In every case, text was shown delivered on one end, but nothing on the other end.

I know what a non delivered message looks like. Im not taking about those.

Yeah I should have sucked it up and waited around and did the show, but I didn't because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I sent that text so I didn't leave JK hanging. He could have either used the plays I sent him or replaced me altogether which he did. I wasn't trying to screw him or the show.

Yeah I should have sucked it up and waited around and did the show' date=' but I didn't because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I sent that text so I didn't leave JK hanging. He could have either used the plays I sent him or replaced me altogether which he did. I wasn't trying to screw him or the show.[/quote']

Like Kinger has said...

I believe you too. What angle would you have for lying here?

I live in the same time zone as NV (right now) and I cant even stay up late enough to listen to the show 6 out of 7 days.

Again, what was in it for JK to lie that he didnt get the text?

Whats the angle here? What am I missing?

No clue but I asked him to confirm that I sent him screen shots showing that I sent the text and he ignored my request multiple times. I guess it wasn't in his best interest.

No clue but I asked him to confirm that I sent him screen shots showing that I sent the text and he ignored my request multiple times. I guess it wasn't in his best interest.

In the end, who really gives a shit?

I know for me, I take pride in my word. So maybe that is the hang up for you here.

JK is a degenerate pussy. Not a good combo. People like that are usually only nice to you when their is a possibility that something is in it for them. If there is no possibility of that, then they turn on you in an instant. Might be the case here.

-FH-

Tell us about your encounters with WVU.

Is WVU as big of a douche bag in person as his online persona?

:pop

WVU is a good person...have met him a couple times....but not to show up at a radio gig that he knew about at least a week in advance is not right....I assure you that he would have been there for a free roll at 10 grand.....