NHL starts tonight - check out this play on the Leafs/Habs game

plommer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto was pretty good tonight... still think I was on the right side on over 5 if they played that game 100 times.  then again who knows, if I lived my life 100 times i'd probably fuck it up 99 of those

agree with you going forward that fading them on the puckline might be a good idea

You will have to head your examined over and over if you bet Montreal games over when Price is in the nets.

Save your $$ and bet under or nothing as Mtl is not a big goal scoring factor.  Maybe with the few line shake

ups Mtl has this season there could be a few more goal crease bang-ins.   

Hab vs Leafs ( all season long ) = Under

plommer you know damn well as a fan we get too up or too down on our teams

Toronto is terrible but that doesn't mean they lose 3-0 every game

let's both cash this s.o.b.

5-2 montreal

No Mike, I pay close attention to the Leafs, I hear every snippet of news, get coverage daily and watch EVERY game.

This team is atrocious. Poor goaltending with zero offense = fail.

Puckline until further notice.

BigDaddy I hope you are betting these, pal. They are a gift from god.

4-0 Detroit with 16 mins left in 2nd period.

No Mike, I pay close attention to the Leafs, I hear every snippet of news, get coverage daily and watch EVERY game.

This team is atrocious. Poor goaltending with zero offense = fail.

Puckline until further notice.

BigDaddy I hope you are betting these, pal. They are a gift from god.

4-0 Detroit with 16 mins left in 2nd period.

that was my point, information overload and overkill can make you overly optimistic or pessimistic

Toronto is horrible, i'll agree... and I was on Detroit -1.5 last night (good call)

but I still don't think this is an auto-pick every game

and bimmer, I don't think montreal is an auto-pick of under or pass.  taking overs of 5 can be a pretty good idea even when it's price.

even with last year's awesome season (which I think he will regress from) montreal was 27-31 over/under 5

that was my point, information overload and overkill can make you overly optimistic or pessimistic

Toronto is horrible, i'll agree... and I was on Detroit -1.5 last night (good call)

but I still don't think this is an auto-pick every game

and bimmer, I don't think montreal is an auto-pick of under or pass.  taking overs of 5 can be a pretty good idea even when it's price.

even with last year's awesome season (which I think he will regress from) montreal was 27-31 over/under 5

Mike I didn't  mean they are an auto fade every game, I meant that if you are playing against them to take the puckline just because the price will be so much better than the moneyline and they have a great chance to lose by two or more when they do lose.

When they are down by 1 you know coach Babcock will be gambling early with the empty net.