Trolling for broads on Plenty of Fish

plommer

So I'm a banged up middle aged gambler, looking for some action. I'll fuck ugly broads, fat broads, it doesn't matter - it's the action that counts. I'm no looker or a prize for anyone and I accept that. What is amazing is the amount of divorced old broads (grandmothers) "looking for their soul mate" GTFO!! 

Are these banged up old broads really that delusional? Soul mate? Unfukkinreal. I really would prefer getting old/senile alone and not with some wrinkly old lady looking for romance.

I wouldn't want a relationship with a good looking older broad nevermind an ugly one.

I will be smart though. If I can find an old ugly broad (50+) with money I'm going to do the right thing and latch on. In the past I have let opportunities slip by, we will not make that mistake ever again, plommer needs a new Ford truck.

I can always get sex from attractive young broads by spending the money.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looked but a lot of those bitches say if you don't have a job not to bother contacting them

i'm out of the running

I don't have a job anymore either, that isn't enough to deter me. My profile clearly states I'm looking to date/hang out - not get married.

I'm not getting another job for the sake of some old broad, fuck that.

Sleepy my POF profile was created as a scientific experiment. If I manage to bang one broad it will be a success. If I manage to get a new Ford truck it will be like hitting a 10 team parlay.

Plommer back at EOG you invited me to your local Asian massage parlors. It's documented.

Balco I haven't been to a massage parlour in a couple years pal. My offer still stands though.

I gotta say the best broads I've ever been with were the women I used to get hooked up with in Cuba. They spoiled me, I cannot tolerate North American women most of the time. Especially hookers.

So these old broads on POF who have been married/divorced sometimes more than once and have kids and grandkids think they are 19 and looking for a life partner, fukkin delusional. Why the fukk would a middle aged bachelor want that headache unless the broad was loaded?

Banged-up old broads are just bullshitting.  They don't want to come off as loose, so they say crazy shit.  As soon as you slip one the sausage, all that soul mate crap is out the window.

That's what I figured, thanks Revolver, it's reassuring to hear a sharp such as yourself make that comment.

Plom you should fly down to Columbia and establish yourself in a town on the Venezuelan border. The hyperinflation is carving them up and broads are putting out for a roll of toilet paper(very sad). Brazil is going to be even more of a hedonistic playground for the next few months as their currency collapses too.

Plom you should fly down to Columbia and establish yourself in a town on the Venezuelan border. The hyperinflation is carving them up and broads are putting out for a roll of toilet paper. Brazil is going to be even more of a hedonistic playground for the next few months as their currency collapses too.

Sounds like fabulous news for a monger such as me. Too bad I'm broke or I would go.

Chickee, I used to have all nighters with beautiful latin broads 18-25 years old in Cuba and it cost me the equivalent of $35 Canadian.

Fucked myself raw, literally.

I could fly from Toronto direct to Holguin Cuba round trip for $300 Canadian and not spend another $300 during my week there, I used to go 2 or 3 times each winter.

I miss Cuba.

Unreal! Americans can now vacation to Cuba. My favs were Japanese broads when I was stationed there. Aussies were hot too. Was there on a military exercise back in the 90s there for 3 weeks and pounded 9 different flavors. Basically every night out I was going home with one. Similar to Japan, but fell in love with one early in my tour there.

• 1 month later...

Ok so I struck out on Plenty of Fish as myself.

So to test a theory I went online downloaded a bunch of pics of a decent looking dude in his 40's and setup a new POF profile as a good looking guy.

My results have been a little different, lol. Goodlooking plommer is being messaged regularly by attractive and unattractive broads, has been given phone numbers and asked out.

Tomorrow night I will be standing up a broad that I agreed to meet for coffee. Oh I'll be there to see if she shows but the guy (in the photos she's seen) that she expects to be there will not be joining us.

I have been texting and talking to a couple of ladies regularly. Both sent me nudes, one even took a phone video of her playing with her pussy and sent it to me. I already had phone sex with her.

All this from a free membership.

definitely -EV

its good to be goodlooking

I'm convinced that the 80/20 rule theory is accurate.

20% of the men get 80% of the broads, and plommer in real life aint part of that 20%.

Ok so I struck out on Plenty of Fish as myself.

So to test a theory I went online downloaded a bunch of pics of a decent looking dude in his 40's and setup a new POF profile as a good looking guy.

My results have been a little different, lol. Goodlooking plommer is being messaged regularly by attractive and unattractive broads, has been given phone numbers and asked out.

Tomorrow night I will be standing up a broad that I agreed to meet for coffee. Oh I'll be there to see if she shows but the guy (in the photos she's seen) that she expects to be there will not be joining us.

I have been texting and talking to a couple of ladies regularly. Both sent me nudes, one even took a phone video of her playing with her pussy and sent it to me. I already had phone sex with her.

All this from a free membership.

definitely -EV

its good to be goodlooking

I'm convinced that the 80/20 rule theory is accurate.

20% of the men get 80% of the broads, and plommer in real life aint part of that 20%.

Meant +EV

I did not pay any membership fees. All gratis.

Still getting broads messaging me almost every day.

MGTOW

Smokie 32 broads want to meet me.

When you're a goodlooking guy you can get away with all kinds of stuff.

Sent cock shots to a couple of them, they commented positively. It's only creepy when unattractive men send cock shots is the lesson I learned.

No I didn't send my cock shot, I used pics I found online.

I signed up for them, I'm in my 50's but said I wanted women younger than me, almost every response was from older women, lots in their 60's, the oldest one was 78, most of them were looking for a guy with money to support their previous married lifestyle.

Yeah most women are looking for something long term and I'm up front about my desire to just have an ongoing friends with benefits relationship, as I lie about everything else while pretending to be someone else.

A few women are cool with hooking up on a regular basis but none want just a one time hookup. Not yet at least.