Hi defectors...LOL

crazytrain

Hey' date=' CT! Welcome to TGF... don't be a stranger, old pal.[/quote']

Congrats on your own show Kinger, hope it works out for ya. I'll be around posting some college and racing. I've been away from posting and betting for the most part for some time but just got back in to capping. Went to eog Saturday and posted some college foots and NASCAR and thought something seemed different, finally searched your name and saw where you guys started your own thing, so I decided to check it out. BOL with the place to you all bud.

Guest boatboatboat

One poster at a time we are really trying to buold something here.

Not easy.

Could take the easy route and let the high traffic guys like brock in.

Do that and the page views and post triple over nite, but its all garbage. that kinda crap turns over advertisers and GOOD posters.

You make a sales pitch for a banner showing them the site traffic, they love the #s. 2 weeks latter they realize its all crap with NO SERIOUS gamblers and they don't renew.

So we went this route.

We will get there, but we need posters like you to help us.

One poster at a time we are really trying to buold something here.

Not easy.

Could take the easy route and let the high traffic guys like brock in.

Do that and the page views and post triple over nite, but its all garbage. that kinda crap turns over advertisers and GOOD posters.

You make a sales pitch for a banner showing them the site traffic, they love the #s. 2 weeks latter they realize its all crap with NO SERIOUS gamblers and they don't renew.

So we went this route.

We will get there, but we need posters like you to help us.

I'll be dropping in regularly with CFB and NASCAR picks since I started back capping when time allows. And yes, starting a mew forum is tough, seen it quite a few times that started off pretty good and went south in a hurry. Keep the drama to a minimal and you guys should be fine....

I posted in the suggestion box about subsections for sports, I think that would be a good idea to do so posters and visitors won't have to scroll thru one section looking for particular angles...just a suggestion. Place looks good overall, you guys are doing a nice job here:cheers