I'M DRIVING TO VEGAS GUYS

easygoer

CHICAGO TO VEGAS 1800 MILES

I can get 500 miles to a tank and if my math is correct. 30mph 17gallon tank. Just under 4 fillups. To late to book a flight now. Can't find anything under 575.00. I-80 TO I-15 and I'm there. No rush to get there

and no rush to get back. The wife just said go and get the hell out of the house for a while. Life is good. Driving a 2007 impala ss with 22,000 miles on it. Time to break it in guys

Probably at the LVH. They're offering 39.00 for contest guys I heard
That place is actually pretty nice now! It was always ok, but I stayed there for World Cup soccer ! The top host there is Anthony Dicesare. Great OLD school guy, has to be 75 and been a vegas guy forever from Youngstown Ohio. He is a HARD core republican sends the craziest emails LOL. If you stay there shoot me a PM

That place is actually pretty nice now! It was always ok' date=' but I stayed there for World Cup soccer ! The top host there is Anthony Dicesare. Great OLD school guy, has to be 75 and been a vegas guy forever from Youngstown Ohio. He is a HARD core republican sends the craziest emails LOL. If you stay there shoot me a PM[/quote']

Will do James

Have a safe trip' date=' Easy. I'll see you there, pal. [/quote']

I talked to Jk. He'll be there Friday with Palm Tree because I have no idea who I'm looking for.You can decide for yourself if you want to use him. JK says he's a super nice guy and dependable.

I don't care if his the most rotten prick in the world as long as he's dependable.