Read Post #49--1Vice-----New promo----BUY A NBA TEAM!

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they charge 6 percent no one in their right mind would deppsit bitcoin. Do they even payout bitcoin?? What a racquet.

They don't charge anything for Bitcoin transactions, so the $30 shortage to Wade is apparently market fluctuation. Also, according to the 1V banking section, they do Bitcoin payouts, but only to those that deposit via that method,

PS This is what I read on their site. FTR, I have never used BC.

Here are some answers to some of the questions raised by our clients

Must deposit the required amount to purchase a team.

Maximum double pay does not alter your wagering limits in any way.

All season long , means all season long, REGULAR SEASON.

Comes with 100% 10x Bonus all season long, (can opt out any time & chose different bonus)

Betting opposite sides in the same event is Bonus abuse and NOT PERMITTED

Must contact the following day to receive bonus funds, No bonus will be credited later than next day.

Any 1 Player can buy up to 5 teams

When teams have sold out, no longer available will be your answer.

Bonus wagers will be cash wagers, NO FREE PLAY WAGER will receive DOUBLE PAY!

Your winning wagers will be against the spread, so your team must cover the spread for you to win and receive the bonus winnings.

usually they do 1/2 the deposit as a max... in order to counter bonus whores that just go all in and then redeposit if they lose

even if your limits were 50 this would be a hell of a deal

I know thats the way they usually do it, but this promo says "buy your team for entire season with a $500 deposit" and then goes on to say "max double win is $500 per game".  

This would lead me to believe that a $500 deposit would enable me to bet $500 on each of my nba teams games.

I know thats the way they usually do it, but this promo says "buy your team for entire season with a $500 deposit" and then goes on to say "max double win is $500 per game".  

This would lead me to believe that a $500 deposit would enable me to bet $500 on each of my nba teams games.

yeah I don't know what's going on.  I hope we get an explanation.  griffin is a nice guy.

I won my first ATS play on my team. Will let you know tomorrow if I get double winnings.

Same here sleepy. Nice work

congrats guys I won too.  I have no doubt that griffin will double our winnings tomorrow.  hopefully I can remember.

I definitely wouldn't make that assumption.  It seems like their "standard" limits are $250, but you can negotiate for more (ie make a big enough deposit that they're willing to raise them).

Just made a bitcoin deposit with them and it couldn't have been easier.  Let's hope the rest of the promo goes as well. And they're definitely not limiting each team to one person, as they told me tonight that all 30 teams were still available.

Guest boatboatboat

1VICE NBA PROMO TEAM MARKET UPDATE as of 10/28  11:44 pm eastern time

Cleveland Cavaliers  SOLD OUT

Warriors 1400   (8 left)

LA Clippers 1000  (14 left)

San Antonio 1500 (17 left)

Oklahoma Thunder 900 (5 left)

Houston Rockets 800 (8 left)

Miami Heat 800 (10 left)

Boston Celtics SOLD OUT

Chicago Bulls 800 (12 left)

all others 500

1VICE NBA PROMO TEAM MARKET UPDATE as of 10/28  11:44 pm eastern time

Cleveland Cavaliers  SOLD OUT

Warriors 1400   (8 left)

LA Clippers 1000  (14 left)

San Antonio 1500 (17 left)

Oklahoma Thunder 900 (5 left)

Houston Rockets 800 (8 left)

Miami Heat 800 (10 left)

Boston Celtics SOLD OUT

Chicago Bulls 800 (12 left)

all others 500

yikes

if they allow 20 people with each team, even if average bet size is 250 that's $6 million