Read Post #49--1Vice-----New promo----BUY A NBA TEAM!

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I do not have a large balance at any book and recommend that no one does.

to Risky from Feds taking funds to book going bankrupt to owner skipping town.

I also currently do not play at 1Vice but have many times over the years.

1Vice earlier this football season had a change in policy that stated that no one they are affiliate with which to include mods at forums they advertise at can play with them. I suspect they did this because it could be a conflict of interest.

if they change that policy I will start to play with them again

Guest ChrisHarvard

The timing of me asking b3 about this promo just days before it's collapse is quite spectacular.

I'm glad I didn't deposit there because it appears they are welshing on the whole deal

BUY YOUR NBA TEAM AND GET DOUBLE THE WINNINGS

This NBA Season, BUY your favorite NBA team and lock in a DOUBLE PAY every time you have a winning wager ATS (Against the Spread) on the NBA Team you purchased.

All you have to do is deposit $500 to qualify to purchase a team and you will also receive a 100% free play bonus with a 10x rollover on your deposit! 

NBA Team Purchase/Deposit Prices

Cleveland Cavaliers: $1,800

San Antonio Spurs: $1,600

Golden State Warriors: $1,200

Oklahoma City Thunder: $950

LA Clippers:  $800

Houston Rockets: $600

All Other Teams: $500

Once your deposit has been made, just contact us to tell us which team you want to buy.

*Promo ends on November 16, 2015

*Max amount that can be wagered to receive the double winnings is $500 per game

*wagers covered for the Double Pay Promotion must be Full games ATS (against the spread) on the team you bought

*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion

*if you are winning we reserve the right to end the promotion

*if you are losing you are eligible for the promo and allowed to re-deposit. Your betting limits may be increased.

* remember, losing keeps you eligible.

*we have no intention of honoring this promo as originally stated.

*this promo was intended only for the purpose of generating deposits to 1VICE.

Maybe they should just close the accounts that are killing them pay them and move on....

No one forced them to offer the promo.

They need to be held accountable. If not it was just another way of freerolling players with zero consequences.

Guys should be pissed off.

1Vices reputation should take a hit.

They are a shit book for pulling this stunt.

Never forget.

:bulb

Guys seem to always skip over the parts that don't fit the narrative

it's an interesting situation

i'm way more surprised that they have let people beat them for more than 3k, and that they've apparently been paying, than i am that the promo got stopped/limited

each person with 2 teams was really going to be allowed to win 40k?  come on, everyone playing offshore should've known that wasn't gonna happen... all that would do is bankrupt them and stop everyone from getting paid

promo should've never been started to begin with, because they never intended to honor it all the way through, that i think everyone can agree on

promo should've never been started to begin with, because they never intended to honor it all the way through, that i think everyone can agree on

We knew that all along, but why the games in regards to...

45 second delay on bet conformations

closing your account and requesting 3 forms of ID and copies of utility bills

$50 max bets on major markets

Just shut down the promo and allow people to bet a reasonable amount. All this is going to do is have all the players on the promo request full payouts once the rollover is completed.

Not the point Mike.

When they were thinking up this promotion they knew some guys were going to kill them.

If they didn't know that they are idiots. They are not idiots.

They figured out a way to create a ton of deposits and that was all that mattered. They were hoping they wouldn't get too badly burned and if not they look solid.

If they get torched they cut/boot/close etc.

There was no mention in the promo if it was available all season long. They left out those details, not unintentionally.

The promo was created under false pretenses.

Slimy.

Yeah, they are scum. The only thing they were concerned about was getting the cash flowing IN.

They would figure out the rest later, AFTER everyone deposited.

Its THEIR money.

Yeah fuck 1Vice!

Period. This should be the case when any player who deposits a promo with a rollover and the limits change before rollover is complete. Book presents player with option to immediately cash out or continuing playing with new rules. If player continues to play with new rules is up to the player. Boat should not even be involved in such a simple determination and this thread should only be be a couple pages
Period. This should be the case when any player who deposits a promo with a rollover and the limits change before rollover is complete. Book presents player with option to immediately cash out or continuing playing with new rules. If player continues to play with new rules is up to the player. Boat should not even be involved in such a simple determination and this thread should only be be a couple pages long.

Agreed,but has that happened?

Nearly 30 games into season,anyone betting max on their team and no other plays should have hit rollover before the stories of lowered limits began. Im curious if anyone had limits lowered before rollover met or has been refused a payout? Otherwise i see it as fair business. I actually had my limits raised last week probably because im cold and the grizzlies suck. . I may be a lowly,losing recreational gambler but im streetwise and not dumb enough to think I could bet max on my team all year and nothing else and expect thousands of dollars for free. I haven't heard anyone not getting paid or having limits cut before rollover or thousands of dollars of winnings. I don't see the issue. It was still free money if you wanted it.