Read Post #49--1Vice-----New promo----BUY A NBA TEAM!

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if your limits are cut, I'm sure your rollover (if any left) is cut by the same %.  Industry standard rule. 

I made a mistake of depositing significantly more than the minimum deposit at one book here and it (was not 1vice) thus having a very large rollover to complete. When I checked over the site before depositing they had a fairly large selection of things to bet on and all the college football games were up and I thought hey I'll make a decent deposit and play the whole year on it. They also advertised better payouts on parlays and teasers than the industry standard. I played approximately one week before my limits were cut to $25 max on everything (including the advertised teaser and parlays) except US major markets and a lengthy delay was put on my account. The book likes to wait until the last second to post odds so I mainly played just second half's there with a $100 max bet. By mid November it became obvious that I would not be able to complete my rollover by the end of the CBB season if I continued to play selectively. I asked twice that my limits be increased and the delay to be removed and was told to no to both. I then asked that my money be returned to me since I was only able to bet decent amounts on games that I was not interested in and the things I liked to play I had a small limit on. They informed me I was betting steam even though that is laughable since they post lines so late and told me I could have my money when I completed the rollover.

I made a mistake of depositing significantly more than the minimum deposit at one book here and it (was not 1vice) thus having a very large rollover to complete. When I checked over the site before depositing they had a fairly large selection of things to bet on and all the college football games were up and I thought hey I'll make a decent deposit and play the whole year on it. They also advertised better payouts on parlays and teasers than the industry standard. I played approximately one week before my limits were cut to $25 max on everything (including the advertised teaser and parlays) except US major markets and a lengthy delay was put on my account. The book likes to wait until the last second to post odds so I mainly played just second half's there with a $100 max bet. By mid November it became obvious that I would not be able to complete my rollover by the end of the CBB season if I continued to play selectively. I asked twice that my limits be increased and the delay to be removed and was told to no to both. I then asked that my money be returned to me since I was only able to bet decent amounts on games that I was not interested in and the things I liked to play I had a small limit on. They informed me I was betting steam even though that is laughable since they post lines so late and told me I could have my money when I completed the rollover.

what mickey mouse book is this Sleepy?