Dumbest lines ever posted in the history of forumville

Sol Diabler

I few by Timely Hitting

"Players slide to make the call harder on the umpire because it kicks up dirt, and makes it harder to see when the player actually reaches the base"

“At the end of the day, no one knew Jordan was clutch until it was all said and doneâ€

"As for the golf has no athletes argument, if Tiger Woods chose to play baseball, hockey or football I have no doubt he would have reached an elite level."

jjgold saying no one bets real money on tennis; that tennis has a tiny betting handle worldwide

Pavyracer and wantitall4moi saying lines are irrelevant and you just have to pick winners

There was a thread about who the biggest BSer is

Same thing

Beantownjim high times wantitall4moi

Anyone bragging about how rich and successful they are. Winners don't do that.

Guest ChrisHarvard
this one has been repeated hundreds of times. always makes me think of a guy that would tell the credit card company he doesn't want the rewards points...

"winners don't need/take bonuses"

Yeah, poster Richkas used to say something like that. When RW first came out in 2008 he said "if you're worried about rebates you're a fuckin loser, if you need rebates you shouldn't be fuckin gambling."

Michael Jordan rarely tips or pays for his lunch when he goes out to restaurants, and it's not because he's a loser (it's only partly because he's a cheap SOB) but if you can get free shit, why not? If there is such a thing as a free lunch, I would take it.