Will INDIANA , at +6 or more, slap undefeated IOWA silly ?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man - my line is Iowa by 17. I guess on any given Saturday??? But, I think this is a steal on Iowa at 7. Indiana has their work cut out for them. Maybe, they can suck it up and play a heckuva game but, I don't see it. Let's see if I am right - I say this game moves to 8 by Saturday morning. Looks like a setup by manipulators to beat it down a little early and then pound the living bejesus out of Iowa late at a good number.

Bucky, any plans for Vegas soon?

Yes, coming out for the BIG rodeo December 2 to 9.

Maybe, this is a game like last week with the Gophers and Michigan-Brown Jug game at home - they really fought hard - no doubt in my mind Michigan is 16 points better but throw that out the window on a motivated team.

You must have seen so many Iowa games where they are the better team but they go into Indiana and they fight like crazy to stay in the game??? And that is why you are saying Indiana???

ellingson will be fighting for playing time with andrew flemming. flemming will get majority of minutes eventually i think over ellingson but both players will struggle on defensive end i think.

this weekend - i'd wait till halftime to see what the score is for the iowa/indiana game. i think iowa running game can take over in the 2nd half and wear out hoosier defense. wadley and a healthy daniels (and mitchell) should be a great combination next year. canzeri supposed to be back this week but wadley is the better back but has just had too many fumbling issues in the past.

i only have 1 place to bet at the moment.

my choices are

+6.5 at -105

+7 at -115

+7.5 at -135

i like that 7 and a hook

just wanted to confirm that Indiana is your lean

i know you are a big hawkeye fan so i wasnt sure... sometimes posters will try to make a reverse jinx so that their team will win

So you don't believe that the Hawkeyes have a championship caliber defense, and you agree with that lousy video going around the wild webs suggested?   This score also suggest the Hawkeyes don't have an above avg offense either or that you think Indiana's defense will play better than it has all yr.