Who do you like on Monday Night Against the Spread?

Big Bear

roach i believe in the Panthers.

I just wish they would play that song "These haters won't hold me back" the clean version of these niggas won't hold me back.

They played that shit in Seattle man its get the Panthers hype!

also that Zero to 100 by Drake you should have seem Cam and Ted Ginn dancing to that in pre-game at Seattle

its hard to get a 53 man roster of mostly thugz to get hype when Richardson is playing Guns N Roses, gay ass country music, and mixing in Taylor Swift.

They should let me DJ

i am hoping this rain will keep those punk ass main stream wine and cheese corporate types at home tonight and they will sell their tickets to REAL FANS

that atmosphere last week vs Eagles was soo embarassing!!!! i havent been to a regular season game with a less electric atmosphere in all my life.

Panthers off 2 huge wins vs Seattle & Philly plus GB on deck. Think they might be a little off focus. Oh ... and their All World starting center Kalil is out. Slammed Indy +7 -115 several days ago.

nah Man Cam played like absolute shit last week and they won inspite of his piss poor performance.

That should have been a wake up call.

This game tonight is personal for the Panthers. That piece of shit Andrew Luck didnt want to come here.

I hope Jared Allen lays the wood on his ass.