i tap out

spankie

Guest ChrisHarvard

Last year that last second 1H field goal in the Eagles/Saints playoff game decided the game. Brees asked, then begged for a flag so they gave it to him.

Saints broke their 0-6 road playoff record to win the game.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ChrisHarvard

Oh, I meant the forum as a whole. We are almost through 10 weeks, are we getting killed with NFL or right as rain?

Spankie is doing just fine. I think I read he's snatched up a prime piece of real estate, probably doesn't even have much time to gamble now.

I'm still one win away from .500 in the contest, but I have made 10 picks. Obviously .500 is not the goal. I don't wager much on NFL because it is very difficult.

For example, all the people that lost today on Fish +3... I mean that game could have gone either way.

What looked like certain OT ended with pain and regret for Miami backers. I esp feel bad for that defensive player (don't know his name) on Megatron. He was all over him like flies on shit, kept Miami in the game, and didn't allow Detroit's best receiver to beat them.

Now all he has to go home to is hookers, blow and millions of dollars. Poor guy deserved to win.

• 2 months later...