Bills ML big-big-big-winner

Balco

PO69 pissed that I brought up him being a dead beat dog owner. Sad! Go ahead and call me every name in the book. My grammer is subpar while your vocabulary is in the gutter with your choose words.

Asshole- for leaving your dogs behind to survive a hurricane.

Douche bag- you for trolling

When are you EVER going to listen????????????? I have told you at LEAST 30 times in various threads, I HAVE NEVER OWNED A DOG you autistic kid!!

I believe that you meant to say Choice words???

But of course you wont remember that in about 10 hours.

I don't even know who in the fuck that you are, but I can tell that you either cant read or you cant handle the truth. At least come up with something new, I have never owned a dog! There I said it again for you since you need constant

It's just what I heard from other posters on here. Why are we getting so excited?

Yes OK, your slang dirty words are not worthy of discounting my grammer. Never understood the worthiness of bashing a posters English grammer. Usually liberals pull this card.

I'm like an old whore and don't give a fuck for nothing. I can handle any truth white trash civilian. Mess with the best and die with the best.

Semper Fi- OUT