WVU has life clocked

bookbraker

He is from Camden, NJ.....

He is in my top three biggest bonus whores of all time...nothing wrong with that because the books are the ones at fault and he took advantage of it more than most.....I have met him and is a good guy....I love busting his chops and he can take it and dish it right back..... his antics with lap dance were classic.....

Don't know too many posters who have life clocked but a few here do live a great life....those who can pick up and go wherever they want at a moments notice are guys who have life clocked....wish I was one of them....Seymour comes to mind.....

That is why I asked if this was a serious thread or if he was trying to fuck WVU over publicly....guess now I know.

Braker, you misfired..

Why don't you take all that energy and aggression and give us a fuckin winner, pal.

Also, is there any chance you can remove that obese slut from your avatar?

That's his wife pal. I assure she is neither obese not a slut

Lets clear something up lol. My previous avatar was my wife but it got all distorted after the changes on October 1st.

He is from Camden, NJ.....

He is in my top three biggest bonus whores of all time...nothing wrong with that because the books are the ones at fault and he took advantage of it more than most.....I have met him and is a good guy....I love busting his chops and he can take it and dish it right back..... his antics with lap dance were classic.....

Don't know too many posters who have life clocked but a few here do live a great life....those who can pick up and go wherever they want at a moments notice are guys who have life clocked....wish I was one of them....Seymour comes to mind.....

Viejo, my parents were from Camden. I never lived there. As bookbraker said, I was born in point pleasant, but we only lived there for a year or so. I grew up in Hammonton and Berlin.

• 1 year later...

Some highlights.......... born in Point Pleasant, NJ (rich beach town) X-GF is an award winning author "model" wife has a vault full of silver purchased at about the $20 dollar mark track star "bonus whore" or "advantage gambler" owns acres and acres of land in Florida 10k champion Has a $7500 dollar mattress I know I missed more than a few. Please feel free to add to the list.

adding.....ran a 4:02 mile and has a 3,200 square foot house

also helps the homeless with a tent