juice free wagering

WVU

After some careful consideration, we have agreed to allow it under some very strict and non negotiable guide lines.

#1. A new sub forum will be created, it will be private for juice free members only.

#2. EACH member that agrees to join, which will be by invitation only, has to post in this thread that he agrees that thegamblingforum.com is not liable for anything that occurs in there and that you will play at your own risk. You also understand the possibility of getting stiffed or slow paid and you waive the right to post or harass the other party involved in the transaction. This is the Brock Landers rule - The person getting stiffed is just as responsible because he knew of the risk involved with these type of transactions.

3. WVU will be the moderator for this sub forum only.

4. NO lurkers allowed. Each person inside the club will have to place at least 2 bets per week to continue to be a part of the private group.

5. We retain the right to close this sub forum at our discretion.

If all interested parties agree, we will have this up and running by tomorrow.

That all sounds good but I still think there should be a mandatory rule that there is a day of the week that everyone settles.

why would wvu moderate the forum? the guy wasnt seen for the last 6 months in the last one, so dont need him lurking around.:scooter

also flyingdipshit the biggest broke dick around is a joke...you still driving around in your rusted out 1980's bmw and living in your moms basement you half breed?

why would wvu moderate the forum? the guy wasnt seen for the last 6 months in the last one, so dont need him lurking around.:scooter

also flyingdipshit the biggest broke dick around is a joke...you still driving around in your rusted out 1980's bmw and living in your moms basement you half breed?

Agreed

I should moderate the forum

Thats for the members of the group to decide.

If you ask me, I wouldn't do it weekly. I would do it with a money cap. For example all new members start with a $200 credit limit and the limit is increased as he builds a time and financial history because if you have a guy doing 200 a game and he losses 2 k in 1 week you are back at square one.

For the record I think this is a bad idea, as the group gets bigger it will become inevitable that people will get stiffed and slow paid. We advise people to play with the books that hang on the top of this page or other well respected establishments but we are willing to accommodate a portion of our club. What each person has to decide for himself is if saving the 10 cent vig is worth knowing that you will be stiffed or slow paid down the road.

That all sounds good but I still think there should be a mandatory rule that there is a day of the week that everyone settles.

After some careful consideration, we have agreed to allow it under some very strict and non negotiable guide lines.

#1. A new sub forum will be created, it will be private for juice free members only.

#2. EACH member that agrees to join, which will be by invitation only, has to post in this thread that he agrees that thegamblingforum.com is not liable for anything that occurs in there and that you will play at your own risk. You also understand the possibility of getting stiffed or slow paid and you waive the right to post or harass the other party involved in the transaction. This is the Brock Landers rule - The person getting stiffed is just as responsible because he knew of the risk involved with these type of transactions.

4. NO lurkers allowed. Each person inside the club will have to place at least 2 bets per week to continue to be a part of the private group.

Personally I think you're crazy, and I reserve the right to post "I told you so". But if you're going to do it, kindly keep all stiff/slow-pay complaints in that sub-forum too.Thanks and GL to all that choose to participate.

As members you guys can choose a 2nd moderator for that sub forum only. We have no time or interest in becoming a baby sitter for the kinder garden.

[video=youtube;9EnOjGuQkNs]

What exactly do you think they would do lol? There is no juice, this is simply peer to peer betting. Someone going to make a career out of coming after a few guys betting each other on football games. jeezus

My thoughts exactly.

Perhaps Mr Revolver (for the purpose of juice free) could create a private sub-forum here restricted to known posters in good standing.

Edit: just read through the thread and see it was already mentioned.

For those savvy enough this is a great opportunity to use bitcoin. I would definitely be in if people settle using BTC or LTC.

because people use multiple outs to get better prices and also use juice free to scalp out bonuses. Also in juice free you cannot always get all of your offers filled so its not like you totally eliminate going to a book. i do juice free and play at a few books at the same time.

What does "building sheets" mean? Accumulating sponsors? Adding threads?

Building sheets basically means building a stable of punters that are signed up through your links. Usually the deal is CPA or revenue share or some combination of both. If you get big enough you can work out special deals and get paid for advertising too. It's no secret why juice free is used but I would be hard pressed to find a book manager that wouldn't want that same soft action getting run through their books at -110.

Building sheets basically means building a stable of punters that are signed up through your links. Usually the deal is CPA or revenue share or some combination of both. If you get big enough you can work out special deals and get paid for advertising too. It's no secret why juice free is used but I would be hard pressed to find a book manager that wouldn't want that same soft action getting run through their books at -110.

Got it, thanks.

I don't understand rule #2.

So if a poster stiffs they are still allowed to post without being called a stiff?

I love the idea of juice free and I would like to join, but the only poster to poster experience I have had is with Pinny420 and that was horrible. I also think that anyone that slowpays any kind of payment should be kicked out of juice free.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Probably in the minority, but I've never thought this was a good idea.......and on the same lines, no wagering between posters of any kind............those that want to this should use there own message boards/skype/etc/etc and use it solely for these types of things

this guy fukkin sharp as fukk