Post your Thanksgiving Day Menu.

spankie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be cooking for 10 hours on this historic day. 

Sucks don't it? My aunt and mom take care of Thanksgiving. I do the Christmas dinner. We'll have a big spread, mostly the basics you mentioned, adding a few things like sweet potato casserole and also the yam patties. I might make a dessert.

The cranberry/jicama sounds different. I'd like to try that. Homemade cornbread stuffing is good and not food sqaure. We don't actually stuff the bird though. We do it as a side with gravy and it has some turkey in it, too. It's actually one of my favorites. 

Hope you and the family have a good one. 

It's thanksgiving you can do better.  i've had years where i had turkey lunchables on thanksgiving. 

this is my year to shine 

no its the only place open on that day. its open every year. about .5 mile from my rv......i get drunk and walk through a florida swamp to get there. usually after the first football game. i dont want to drive drunk as i cant afford it. so i walk it sucks if its hot out as im drunk and sweaty eating all alone