Do the CORNHUSKERS slap undefeated IOWA completely silly as a +3 underdog this Friday?

FISHHEAD

Bear, the Hawks are a mere -2.5 vs NEB and will be a dog in the conference title game.

i know. I plan on playing Iowa ML. I know Nebraska beat Michigan State but up until yesterday I was not really impressed with Michigan State.

i am still not impressed with Michigan State. Sure, I will give them credit in some areas.... They have a pretty stout run defense and they have a tremendous Left Tackle. That left tackle is a monster.

But Urban Meyer coached as bad of a game that is humanly possible Saturday night. That was absolutely discusting playing calling.

I think Iowa would beat Michigan State by 10+ in the Big 10 championship.

Nebraska's defense is not that good, Iowa should score plenty of points on Friday.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iowa has to hit a parlay of winning as a small favorite and then as a clear underdog just to get in

they were virtually worthless in the auction

even with all the upsets, and IOWA staying undefeated the last few weeks, they STILL are unlikely to make the playoffs

they were worth maybe a 10 dollar bid when you consider that with all that had to happen, they would then have to win twice in the playoff as a sizable underdog

if you put it all together, Iowa should've been at least 150/1 to win the title at the time of the auction, and probably more

iowa is better than people think they are.

if they didnt have iowa on their jerseys they would be getting more respect.

Fair statement

This club is stocked full of future NFL players.......

They have had three different running backs run for 195+ yds in a game this year(and all healthy now) and have had 13 different players score touchdowns.......Desmond King leads the country in interceptions.

Their punter, Dillion Kidd, an unbelievable valuable weapon all year, is the son of a longtime NFL punter John Kidd

.....?

On Nebraska +3

Bet it yesterday and again a few hours ago.

Made IOWA -1 as the opener Sunday Night

oh wow

i am absolutely shocked!

Tell me if i am right...

You are such a big Iowa Football FAN that you would not mind you losing this bet because that would mean Iowa gets to play for the Big 10 Championship with a College Football playoff birth on the line?

So it's kind of like you are hedging?

you know i have thought about doing this over the years with the Panthers and Buckeyes.

Never have but I always thought it would be a win/ win situation. However my loyalty has grown thinner and my love for money has grown stronger.

oh ok thats cool.

sounds like you don't let your heart cloud your judgement when it comes to betting.

thats a hard thing to master. For me personally the only team I won't ever bet against is Ohio State.

I can lay off games that they are involved in , i don't bet them every game but I can't bring myself to fade them.

concerned about the iowa pass rush... basically none the last 2 games vs minny and purdue; i don't like the idea of giving armstrong time to sit in the pocket.

the rush defense for iowa has not been that good the last 2 games either

at +3 hard not to play nebby... playing for a bowl game and more importantly for them (imo) they would rather knock iowa out of playoff talk.

but it is at iowa -1 now... so at that price i would pass.

but i am on the over 58.