Girl Talk

hels

Honestly' date=' I can't offer very good advice... as most know, I always swing and miss.[/quote']

If I ever need clam diving tips I know who to ask :lol

I do like your public speaking advice. It would probably help if I had a 6 inch flaccid cock though.

she got away with it because she was among the best looking, married a good looking guy and it didn't work out. because of course she eventually wanted something else lol

hels, whatever you do should work out, you're one of the good guys and she knows that

:cheers

Haha, understandable. I'd rather go with a 7 who's down to earth and less of a headache than going after the 8's who make you contemplate suicide :)

I hope you are right. Her and I will definitely be incompatible if that's her style. I am the type of person who will make plans and it does not matter what else comes my way the plans are already made. I feel like a dickhead for canceling on people.

How does she rate on the looks scale ?

How does she rate on the looks scale ?

A guy I work with says she's the hottest in the whole place ~50 females who are all between 18-30 except for 1 who is 45ish. I'd put her around 5th though as she doesn't have any feature that stands out. However, her ass is decent, nice rack (but not as perky as I may like) and her face is very pretty. She's the type of girl to bring home to Mom.

A guy I work with says she's the hottest in the whole place ~50 females who are all between 18-30 except for 1 who is 45ish. I'd put her around 5th though as she doesn't have any feature that stands out. However, her ass is decent, nice rack (but not as perky as I may like) and her face is very pretty. She's the type of girl to bring home to Mom.

Maybe she's like MM sister. Knows she's hot so doesn't need to put plans/guys 1st

Alright since I'm posting it answers the first few questions.

Long story short she worked a normal shift at the coffee shop today, has a double shift tomorrow (time and a half) and another shift Monday (time and a half). We basically just talked the whole time but the conversation was good. She had a beer and I had 2. There was zero physical contact but it was a good night besides that.

I forget how but it wasn't until like 8:30 and the boyfriend was mentioned in a passing comment. I asked her about him and she said they were together over 2 years, she dumped him in June, he's trying to make things work again and she's unsure. He has 3 jobs (firefighter, personal trainer and carpenter), he plays quite a few sports and never had time for her. She said he might come by after 9 for an hour a few nights a week when they were together. Now he's calling, texting and trying to see her and do more things more often. One thing she told me is she wants to make memories with the person she's with.

Before she left I told her I had fun and she said she had fun too. I mentioned Monday night as a possibility and she agreed it was a possibility.

Obviously she isn't looking for someone right now. I think even if she was she wouldn't be a girl that moves quickly. I'm thinking that if other girls/possibilities arise there's no question they'll come first.

So basically Hels, you're still in the fuckin dugout, pal.

Hels, you need to hit sooner than later before you fuck things up by being yourself.

It's true ChrisHarvard, I'm a nice guy first and foremost. Unless I have a couple drinks in me and then I can drop a girls pants like there's no tomorrow. I almost want to wear a gopro to see how I do it since usually I can't remember much the next day.

no harm no foul hels. i would've given her butt a pinch or grab on the way out though

That's definitely a hit or miss strategy.

I talked to one of my roommates who saw her and he asked if she always wears that much makeup. I thought about it and said I've never seen her have so much on. He told me it's because she wants to impress me.

• 4 weeks later...