If you didn't go to college, there is no fucking reason to root for one

Sol Diabler

I always thought this was gay.

People rooting for colleges and they never even attended school there.

I can maybe understand if you cheer for that school because your parents went there or something.

Other than that, don't be a stupid bandwagon fan.  

Just be a degen and cheer for the team you bet on.  

That is all.  For now.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

STRONGLY disagree.  I have been an OSU fan since about age 6, long before school started.  Attended college in Ohio, but not there.  My college didn't always have a great sports program growing up, so it was a line in the sand thing growing up:  You either root for Michigan or Ohio State.  No apologies for any of that.  NOW...

If people start the "we" thing when the never attended the school, I'm with you.  Don't do that ever.  Root, but don't say "we"

Can't say for others, but I think I'm pretty careful about that.

STRONGLY disagree.  I have been an OSU fan since about age 6, long before school started.  Attended college in Ohio, but not there.  My college didn't always have a great sports program growing up, so it was a line in the sand thing growing up:  You either root for Michigan or Ohio State.  No apologies for any of that.  NOW...

If people start the "we" thing when the never attended the school, I'm with you.  Don't do that ever.  Root, but don't say "we"

Can't say for others, but I think I'm pretty careful about that.

People in Ohio are different.  We give you a pass.

All of your Professional teams suck.  

Ohio State is your pro team.  

WE completely understand and forgive your bandwagon sins.  

You were there to get those games that were fixed by Connie Hawkins..

Great Suns player.  I attended one of his basketball camps when I was a kid... he was a very nice man.  At the end of the camp, he was sitting down almost a few feet past the half court line... and he was shooting the basketball sitting down... and was draining quite a few of them.  That was awesome for such an impressionable young lad like me.

People in Ohio are different.  We give you a pass.

All of your Professional teams suck.  

Ohio State is your pro team.  

WE completely understand and forgive your bandwagon sins.  

Can't pin those shitty pro teams on me, I have lived in Central Florida for the last 20 years.  I took tOSU with me, I left the Browns and Lions for guys like Big Daddy, etc.

I agree. But still why would you pay tens of thousands just to advertise and jock a school ?

My education was absolutely FREE.

After my sophomore year, I took out a student loan for 10k.  I used half of that to put down a down payment on a house.  Ended up borrowing 5k more to finish.  

3 years later, I graduated from ASU.  Sold the house, and paid off my student loan.  Free education.  

#smart

#winning

#GoDevils!

My education was absolutely FREE.

After my sophomore year, I took out a student loan for 10k.  I used half of that to put down a down payment on a house.  Ended up borrowing 5k more to finish.  

3 years later, I graduated from ASU.  Sold the house, and paid off my student loan.  Free education.  

#smart

#winning

#GoDevils!

Well in that case......... Definitely winning. They actually gave you something.