I have stripper game

WVU

I am not good looking, my hairline is going north, I am not buff...but I have stripper game.

So I went down to the lower keys for a few days on a mini mancation with my sister's husband. I'm actually still here, but I'm heading back home in an hour or so. He has a nice place on the water in Big Pine Key which is about 30-40 minutes from Key West. We have been hanging out fishing and snorkeling and of course drinking. Yesterday we decided to head down to Key West to do the Duval Crawl. We started at about 6 and by midnight we were hammerblasted so we decided to end the night at the strip club.

The club wasn't real busy but they weren't short on talent. Most of the girls here are Russian or Eastern European for whatever reason. We sat down at the bar and started talking to the girls who would come over and sit beside us. A nice young girl from Belarus came over and sat beside me. We were drinking, talking, just having a friendly time. After a couple drinks she asked if I wanted to take her upstairs to the champagne room. My bro in law was already getting a Lapdance so I said sure.

I pre paid a couple hundred for 30 minutes with this girl. She was doing her thing but also drinking, and laughing with me. After the thirty minutes went by she asked me if I wanted more time, I said ok, but I needed to get more cash. She said not to worry about it and that she was having a good time with me anyway. This has happened before so I didn't think much of it and would get her more money later. Well later became much later. Like 3 hours later. I wasn't fucking her or getting a bj, but was having a great time with her. I was making out with her and kissing her neck as she was grinding on me. She was loving it and really getting into it as was I. I was fingering her and kissing all over her beautiful box. She never tried to push me away though I wasn't really trying to go too far. I really think she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

So by this time it is after 3 and I told her I better find my bro. We went back downstairs and I started heading for the atm. She pulled me aside before I got there and told me not to worry about the money and that all she really wanted was my cell number. I was like are you serious? I thought it was going to cost me at least $500 if not much more. So I gave her my number. She kept saying that she wanted a good friend that she could talk to and hang out with. At this point, I was thinking wow this chick is super cool. I parted ways with her and found my bro and we headed back to the house. As I'm dragging myself into bed at about 4 am, I get a text from her asking if I was still up. I told her we just got back and I was getting into bed. She asked if we could talk and I said sure but I was tired as fuck.

So I'm talking to this stripper listening to her life story and giving her mine. About 20 minutes into the call she asked me if we could finish what we started at the club. I told her I was 40 minutes away. She said we could finish right here on the phone. She proceeds to describe what she's doing and what she wants me to do. I could tell she was really going to town on herself. I am no stranger to phone sex as I have had some freaky relationships in the past. This went on for a good 30 minutes or so. We finally ended the call with her wanting to make plans to go to a Judas Priest concert. Not even sure if those guys are still alive let alone touring. I finally got to sleep after about 5 am. I gave my bro the rundown an hour ago and we had a good laugh about it.

She proceeds to describe what she's doing and what she wants me to do. I could tell she was really going to town on herself. I am no stranger to phone sex as I have had some freaky relationships in the past. This went on for a good 30 minutes or so. We finally ended the call with her wanting to make plans to go to a Judas Priest concert. Not even sure if those guys are still alive let alone touring. I finally got to sleep after about 5 am. I gave my bro the rundown an hour ago and we had a good laugh about it.

:smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001:

You were about to get rolled by her and her pimp or boyfriend....she is setting you up for a future robbery after you were bragging about how much money you make advantage gambling.

Rule number 1 is you dont ever fuck a stripper, and definately dont put your mouth anywhere near their dirty box.

Rule number 2 is strippers are nasty and you keep your relationship in the strip club.

Rule number 3 is strippers are only about money, they dont like you.

You were about to get rolled by her and her pimp or boyfriend....she is setting you up for a future robbery after you were bragging about how much money you make advantage gambling.

I thought the same thing... glad it turned out well.

Question though, suppose you actually gave her your real phone number... how will you explain the future phone calls to your wife, WVU?

i have to disagree with you brick from my experience! :cigar

here is my story! that happened last month

i ended up going to the strip club where i have not been in 7 years! i saw a girl that basically took my Breath Away!

i would like to say that meeting her was one of the best moments of my life! it happened pretty much by Accident! i was supposed to get a lap dance with her but those guys did not do thier job it was closing time

1 AM it was around 12:35 i was supposed to see her but somehow when she got opened i ended up going to see her and somehow somebody just came in and fucking snatched her while i was waiting for sometime for her!

after it was over she went right back on stage and i told my friend i am going down to the stage to watch her! i threw about 20 singles on her in like 5 seconds lol i ws so happy to see pussy and ass right infront of my face http://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/houra.gif

then somehow my friend told her something i did not know wtf it was then she was like OH! i am sorry i see you wanted to get a lap dance with me blah blah i said yeah no big deal!

so it was about 12:55 we were just about to leave! it closes at 1 AM my friend already left and i was leaving right behind him! and this girl just run after me and yelled wait! we still got time for 1 lap dance you want to do it!

i was shocked i was like ah ah ah okkkkkkkk! she grabbed me! and sat me down! spread my legs apart and sat on meeeeee! http://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/flatto-snoopytrage.gif

that was the best feeling that i told her i am a shy guy and never touched a girl before! she was like oh really blah blah! She was really easy speaking nice attitude was going slow and just getting the hang of it she made me feel

like i am her boyfriend i told her my name blah blah where i am from MOLDOVA BABY!!!!!!!! she kept talking to me getting to know me! after it was done she was like ahhhhh

YOU ARE SO TALL!!!!!!! I LOVE TALL GUYS!! she told me she wanted to see me again and she was working the next day! i told her ill come back tomorow! and she said yes sure i had a good time i want to see you again come back!

so i came back again! the next day! she saw me and she smiled and was very happy! she was dancing on stage after she was done! she did not waste a single second just run down the club and grabbed me!

and i TOOK VIP class to check it out 15 minute for 100$ its private no1 sees what u doing! but since that night me and her got into such chemistry we have a nice bond together! nothing major happened in there

the only thing that i did was getting more relaxing not being nervous i was using my hands so good on her body! she was enjoying so great i think i was making her horny!

i started kissing her body and went down on her tits and started kissing and licking her tits and i had that nice ahhhhhh! SOUND! http://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/houra.gifhttp://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/houra.gifhttp://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/houra.gifhttp://forums.eog.com/images/smilies/houra.gif

and i loved the she was hugging me really hard bear hug she had her hands around my neck so hard she was almost chocking me!

i told her that i have been single all my life and never had a girlfriend she was like oh really omg i am so sorry blah blah!

then she tells me WoW! you are doing this so good! you have done this before i can tell! i told her lol! i dont even know what i am doing but i am glad its working and you love it!

after it was over i tipped her 20$ i went and sat down then i see her coming up to me and says can i sit next to you i have some free time and just want to talk i said sure and we just started talking!

she gave me her schedule blah blah! so she works today! the last time she worked was 2 weeks ago! so ireally really miss her hopefully i get to see around 2:30 am where i finish work at 2 and it closes at 3!

so i was just there yesterday and its the 3rd time i saw her! she was really happy and i could see it on her face to see me! and i was as hell too!

i took a 30 min VIP room for 180$ and we just started talking and just found out a lot about each other! i told her a lot about me i asked her too!

but she has not been in a relationship for about 3-4 years since she got this job she lives alone and away from her parents!

i was realy enjoying my time she was really into me and she letting me feel her all really good she is 5 7 and i am 6 7

it looked more like she was into me way more then i was into here of course i never had experience with girls but she was fking hugging me hard and choking me

and kissing me all over i really love her!

maybe i can ask her out and get to be with her more often then every month! maybe i can get laid with her!!!!!

Rule number 1 is you dont ever fuck a stripper, and definately dont put your mouth anywhere near their dirty box.

Rule number 2 is strippers are nasty and you keep your relationship in the strip club.

I think this is only the second time in forum history, but 100% agree with bricker.

Can't believe you kissed a stripper's box. I'd rather gargle pennies.

Firstly I didn't "eat her out"

secondly going to strip clubs and fooling around is not cheating. The phone call was just an extension of that.

It was fun, but I doubt I ever see her again.

you're right, not cheating at all. so when your wife and/or kids read this thread i'm sure they will beam with pride and tell all their friends how noble you were for only licking another girl's pussy and not sticking your dick in it

you're right, not cheating at all. so when your wife and/or kids read this thread i'm sure they will beam with pride and tell all their friends how noble you were for only licking another girl's pussy and not sticking your dick in it

lol, thought WVU was an odds guy. Eating out the box of a stripper would be higher odds for picking up disease in my book.

This is why Brick is the best.