I have stripper game

WVU

Some of you guys sound like you would be a real drag to hang out with. A stripper's box is likely much cleaner than the stanky snatch you guys are currently hitting.

Yes the stinky snatch of a broad that is fucked once per day by the same guy every day is much dirtier than a snatch that is touched by 10 different guys each and every day.

Some of you guys sound like you would be a real drag to hang out with. A stripper's box is likely much cleaner than the stanky snatch you guys are currently hitting.

bro i think you are a little too attatched already. getting defensive on your fellow forum bretheren and taking the side of some ho you chatted with for a couple of hours. i had alot of weddings this year which means alot of bachelor parties and we always ended up at the strip club. i was hammerblasted too but never wanted anything more from any of them than a lapdance. you fucked up, just put it behind you and move on lol

Guest ChrisHarvard
I remember when kissing a chicks pussy was a huge status symbol.

I was in the 3rd grade. I thought I was a badass when I did it.

Spankie, you are badass.

I actually tend to believe WVU.

Why would be lie about this?

He has bragged about banging chicks behind his wife's back before. Who knows, maybe his wife is ok with what he does?

he would lie for forum drama, someone has to be paying him for this. he continues to stoop to a new low every week, nobody is that horrible a person