I have stripper game

WVU

• 7 months later...

Man how did I miss this thread. Most of these slavic girls are brought over to work the circuit. Up and down the coasts at various places. NYC, D.C., Miami then over to SF, Silicon Valley, Vegas, L.A., sometimes into houston rotating them every couple of weeks. Assuming this girl was fresh was your first mistake.They don't let them have track marks because it scares off business but guaranteed this girl was high as fuck.You should have checked to see if she had injection marks near her femeral artery while you were eating out her box. Second is there's a WVU in every city and assuming she wants you because you have stripper game is the funniest shit i have ever read on these boards.

Anyone who goes to a strip club and has to worry what their wife would think doesn't belong in a strip club at all. Stay home with your boring wife and continue to live your boring life. I have fun when I go out. The rest of you guys have no sack.

Interesting post so lets analyze.

Are you saying your wife doesnt care and you can go fuck deaf chicks and suck on strippers twats?

Or are you saying you are "man" who has sack and dont give a shit what your wife thinks and you can do what you want?

Why does someone have to have a boring wife because they dont want to cheat on them?

Does she also work @ Subway?

I'm trying to gauge how easy these Subway girls are...

no lol but it was nice!

i have been to this lady about 5-7 times she does a proffesional job at doing massages

so on tuesday i went and i was like come on do it do it! and i was like fuck it!

and i asked her do you do Full SERVICE!!!!!!

she was like what ? i said do you do blow job hand job i show my hand :jerk

and she goes what you mean ? i say do you do hand job ? and i take my hand and i point to the dick there!

and she goes show me!! so i take her hand and i put it under my underwear and i say there give me a massage there and she goes oh ok!

and she was doing it really nice job awsome ! she did not charge me anything but i gave her 20$ tip!

so yesterday i go there again and this time after she does my full body massage does not ask me just takes my underwear and goes :jerk

and then i say can you do with you mouth blow job! she points my mouth ? i say yeah your mouth! she looks at me and smileys and then says plastic !

i say no no plastic she says how much i say 50$ she pauses and smiles and gives me a small shot to the body and says ok ill do it!

and gave me a nice blow job with no condom! i gave her 50$ + 20 tip! so it costed me 45$ for massage and 70$ total!

she says come back very soon :D next time hopefully i can get the full service!

Like this part too. When he gets accused of cheating he says this...

Firstly I didn't "eat her out"

secondly going to strip clubs and fooling around is not cheating. The phone call was just an extension of that.

But his original post says this...

So I'm talking to this stripper listening to her life story and giving her mine. About 20 minutes into the call she asked me if we could finish what we started at the club. I told her I was 40 minutes away.

So basically if it wasnt 40 minutes he would have "really" cheated. Good thing for his wife she was this far away that all that happened is him eating her out and phone sex.