Does ESPN hate Ohio State?

Big Bear

big difference in High School recruits vs NFL talents.

Many of those so called 5 star recruits never amount to shit.

I was referring to guys like Joey Bosa projected to be top 5 overall. Cardale Jones easily a top 3 round pick a back up.

Anyway , i just feel like people are not being honest if they say UNC or Stanford is more deserving of a playoff than the defending champion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big difference in High School recruits vs NFL talents.

Many of those so called 5 star recruits never amount to shit.

I was referring to guys like Joey Bosa projected to be top 5 overall. Cardale Jones easily a top 3 round pick a back up.

Anyway , i just feel like people are not being honest if they say UNC or Stanford is more deserving of a playoff than the defending champion.

Just because Mel Kioer raves over these guys doesn't mean they belong. He also rated Leaf over Manning.

I'm not convinced that Iowa, MSU, and Ohio State are not the three best teams in the country.

Iowa played a 3-5 SEC team in January and got absolutely bitch slapped. Their stud lineman got man handled....5 or 6 guys got hit do hard they left the game

Now 11 months later after cruising past teams like Indiana,Illinois they are one of the three best teams in the country?

Crazy talk man,crazy talk. If they played in the SEC they'd be 13th in the conference ahead of Vanderbilt and UK.

Iowa played a 3-5 SEC team in January and got absolutely bitch slapped. Their stud lineman got man handled....5 or 6 guys got hit do hard they left the game

Now 11 months later after cruising past teams like Indiana,Illinois they are one of the three best teams in the country?

Crazy talk man,crazy talk. If they played in the SEC they'd be 13th in the conference ahead of Vanderbilt and UK.

Iowa is pretty good but if they played in the other division they would have 3 losses.

Funny when IOWA recently defeated SEC opponents in mid-range bowls(LSU, Florida, Sluth Carolina) it's because the SEC teams didn't care.....Tennessee beats up an already bruised and banged up IOWA club and its regarded mainly as IOWA playing in a weaker conference.....hilarious.

You're talking about 10 years ago they beat Ron Zook in his last game before Urban Meyer took over. LSU had just lost Nick Saban to the Dolphins. The SEC wasn't nearly as deep as it is now. I'm talking about 11 months ago when they were down 28-0 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter

If they play Alabama they will be a double digit dog. You know this.

Guest boatboatboat

100 dollar bet ill say 4 qbs currently on SEC rosters get drafted higher by the NFL?

A college team carries 4 QBs

So you are chest thumping that 1/12 th of SEC QB's get dratted higher than 1 Iowa player?