Bitcoin loan needed. 50.00 gets you 85.00 back within 48 hours.. Video call of shhcago calling hotline added

shhhcago

I am on horrible streak and broke for a week. I am on the 8th and 9th deposit free program at 5dimes. I have 6 losing deposits in a row. I averaged 250.00 during previous 6 deposits. 50.00 is minimum bitcoin. Would bring me down to about 210.00 average. In case you are not familiar with the promo. Once I lose this 50.00 loan 5dimes will give me free 210.00 cash and if I lose that 210.00 will give me another 210.00

I will repay debt either in bitcoin or 5dimes acct to acct transfer your choice.

Pm me if you can do it. I can provide 5dimes number and scan of drivers license if needed.

Would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staygolden?

do you think that a guy like that is smart enough to wait till he gets another ip before he starts posting on here again?  I entered into a contest last week for nfl for the first time and it was stated "1 ip" per entry basically so it's obvious they can check for these type of things.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I think sportbet's rules are better... from what I know they don't require you to enroll in that program, it's automatic

what a coincidence, i was just reading about them on the "trusted watchdog" review site.

I saw only they had odds on some weird MMA league and I was thinking, who is that?

Its a 5d sister book.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Do not like the OP, but don't know monitan from Adam so I didn't say anything because we're not really friends and grown men can do whatever they want.

I knew this was a bad idea. I was joking when I said ask Spankie because I knew Spankie would tell him no.

I should have stepped in sooner instead of making jokes.

Do not like the OP, but don't know monitan from Adam so I didn't say anything because we're not really friends and grown men can do whatever they want.

I knew this was a bad idea. I was joking when I said ask Spankie because I knew Spankie would tell him no.

I should have stepped in sooner instead of making jokes.

Its always a bad idea.  Unless you know the person and have developed a trust.  Even then, its not full proof that you are going to be repaid.

I think Monitor Tan knew that, but was just trying to do something nice for somebody.  Knowing there was decent risk he would never be repaid.