Is Bimmercando the hottest poster on TGF right now?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

The guy is killing it in NHL, apparently hit a bunch of large parlays tonight with SF capping it off.

Bimmer you've gotta post all your insights daily.

Bimmer we need a guy like you around here.

Guest ChrisHarvard

KR, I am just glad to see yet another poster that is posting plays, let alone winners.

I think that is what's different here than EOG.

There are legit sports picks in this select community, daily.

We fuckin' GAMBLE ON SPORTS!

No Anti-Semite sees a dime.

You heard about pennies from heaven, well there's not enough

church time that he can do, in order to even get a penny from hell.

I had no idea Stiffs were allowed to post here. Unless this is taken care of I am done here. Unreal, I thought the trash was taken out here. I am Jewish, but if I owed someone that was antisemetic I would pay them because financial obligations are totally different than beliefs. I guess you guys would rather have stiffs then people that really post plays and know. E.G. Chasing Durito out but recognizing this stiff. This is the last post I will be posting. I hope this place goes down in flames if this is what you guys are all about. Meaty is an ass but nothing worse than a stiff.

No Anti-Semite sees a dime.

You heard about pennies from heaven, well there's not enough

church time that he can do, in order to even get a penny from hell.

WOW! I can't stand Meatman and I've never had anything against Bimmer, but a financial deal is a deal.

How can you use your religion to negate paying a debt?

Gee whizz...you never heard the "sticks & stones" nursery rhyme.

Words have nothing to do with money owed.

Pay the man and get this off your conscience, if you have one.

There is no way I could go on a public forum if I owed someone a dollar and stiffed them.

Last words that I spend about this b&*^sh&* from years ago. I never had nor have a debt that went unpaid.

He was paid for his time.

This is a lie. You can dig up threads at EOG if you don't believe me. He refused to pay Meaty. This guy pays, get's banned or this is my last post here. Unreal stiffs are put on pedestals. Joey may even have the threads from when he stiffed. I had a bookie last year call me a K**E after I buried him one week. I in turn called him a horrible name but he still paid me. Take it easy gents. Back to Peeps I go. I tried but cannot put up with Stiffs.

WOW! I can't stand Meatman and I've never had anything against Bimmer, but a financial deal is a deal.

How can you use your religion to negate paying a debt?

Gee whizz...you never heard the "sticks & stones" nursery rhyme.

Words have nothing to do with money owed.

Pay the man and get this off your conscience, if you have one.

There is no way I could go on a public forum if I owed someone a dollar and stiffed them.

The "I'm not paying because of something you said" is very typical in the world of STIFFS.

I've had guys stiff b/c I was "too mean" or "asked them too many times for my money and they felt harassed"

Piece of shit brokedicks like Bimmer will use any excuse possible.

Oy Vey!