The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Uncle Diabs you pick up that Domino's order with the half tank of gas you got from Shell?

:laugh

Haha. No. Kids wanted Dominos for dinner. They chowed on that while the wife and I went out for the anniversary dinner.

I told them they were crazy for not trying a local joint if they wanted pizza. But whatever. Saved me money.

And the half tank of gas was filling up in Maine so I didn’t have to make any fuel stops on the way down to NYC.

Gonna fire up the smoker again today.

Gonna try the reverse sear with a steak. And Smoke some potatoes and onions to go with it.

Yesterday I made these meatballs with onion and jalapeños then wrapped em in bacon and smoked em. Took em out put some bbq sauce on em and put them back in. Came out good. But I should’ve used more jalapeños

Gonna fire up the smoker again today.

Gonna try the reverse sear with a steak. And Smoke some potatoes and onions to go with it.

Yesterday I made these meatballs with onion and jalapeños then wrapped em in bacon and smoked em. Took em out put some bbq sauce on em and put them back in. Came out good. But I should’ve used more jalapeños

I like jalepenos halfed, filled with cheese and wrapped in bacon.

Who was the one who fucked up pancakes? Think it was Teddy.

Mike Yanks' pancakes look good. 

Here's what I could find through search. I didn't see any KGB cakes.

Hoopsfan:

lduF7cS.jpg

Pocketrockets:

"Thats def Jamima micro-cakes.....Bcats level poverty right here"

"i dont see any butter on them either....pretty sure you can get butter with stamps"

----Sweeper

Joeydonuts with chocolate chip walnut pancakes:

A lot of my older poverty thread pics were removed by postimage I guess. Same as all of the old bcats pics. 

JD cakes:

20151224_114630-1.jpg