The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

If you're using the butter to sear the steak in a pan, fine. I'm talking about adding it afterwards like Americans also do for their pancakes. Unnecessary and over the top like most American foods, eg. onion rings on a burger. 

Rito is probably putting butter on everything, including his coffee, because he's on the keto diet. But I'm not going to be offended by someone who can live eating the same thing every day. 

Ultimately, though, if it is true that Brock declined the butter then I humbly accept defeat. There is no greater way to settle a dispute than a Brock mush. 

Brazilians laugh at the idea of putting butter on a steak. Brazilian BBQs all over the world. 

The more shit people put on their food, you know the squarer they are. Look at American sushi. Laughed at by Japanese, where the menus are small and the food is simple. 

USA... home of ketchup on steak, A1 sauce, butter on pancakes, tabasco sauce on everything, fries on burgers, the double decker, and inability to even use a knife and fork properly. Food sharps!

Brazilians laugh at the idea of putting butter on a steak. Brazilian BBQs all over the

That is one h*** of a good point I will give you that if you were posting on a Brazilian board you're not trust me the finest restaurants in North America if you order a steak will offer you compound butter you've lost the argument you're done move on go to something else

That is one h*** of a good point I will give you that if you were posting on a Brazilian board you're not trust me the finest restaurants in North America if you order a steak will offer you compound butter you've lost the argument you're done move on go to something else

I'm just trying to picture you in one of the finest restaurants in America.  :drinking

Who would you dine with from forumville?