The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

It’s 11:15 am I’m standing in my kitchen watching NFL scores on my APP while the steak cooked….is this where I break out the fine China? 
I don’t understand the hatred for paper plates, I’m done with the steak and the plate went in the trash, one less plate I have to wash.

long way of trying to say you are poor

4 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

It’s 11:15 am I’m standing in my kitchen watching NFL scores on my APP while the steak cooked….is this where I break out the fine China? 
I don’t understand the hatred for paper plates, I’m done with the steak and the plate went in the trash, one less plate I have to wash.

Fine china? Most people call them dishes, plus those things cost money, that's a better quality plate, not your cheapo flimsy white one.

46 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Dixie or Chinet?