The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Diabs I am just seeing if I will feel better overall health wise.  Gotta give it a shot at least.  

I have felt like shit for about 2 years.  Just low energy, low motivation, poor eating habits(skip breakfast and lunch and eat 1500 calorie dinner), etc, etc. 

So far so good. 

Diabs I am just seeing if I will feel better overall health wise.  Gotta give it a shot at least.  

I have felt like shit for about 2 years.  Just low energy, low motivation, poor eating habits(skip breakfast and lunch and eat 1500 calorie dinner), etc, etc. 

So far so good. 

Cool.  Good luck with it.   

Spankie, a friend of ours has to eat gluten/grain free and has some pretty restricted diet needs. Have fixed a couple meals for her that turned out great. If you are interested, I can share a couple things that worked well. A chili/stew turned out particularly well. 

So far so good. 

dairy is a good thing to cut out as well..

I gave up milk awhile back...the only dairy that I eat is cheese and butter but quite sparingly..

I've seen that Chester's logo at a few gas stations around here I think. Never had it though. How is it? A local grocery store has some pretty good ready-made bird to take home for cheap I'll usually get if not fixing it myself.  

It's the best grocery store chicken around here.

I make a mean cornbread Teddy. I think you'd do well here in the South. You ever visited this way?

I'm not much of a traveler......grew up with me and my mom and we did fishing trips to high Sierra and Vegas trips and that's it.....married a woman who never left her block, traveled less then me lol.......but since then we have done some stuff but nothing to write home about....Hawaii, Mexico, Tahoe, SF.....one cruise

Stuck to camping/fishing and Vegas even with my kids but encouraged them to see the world and my daughter has took my advice and has been everywhere....my son who is actually far more popular likes to kick it at home like pops....

I want to take trips but truth be told I don't know how......just a boring dude with a boring wife....is what it is