Would You Rather Live in Alaska or Hawaii?

Big Bear

Had a Hawaiian coworker of Japanese descent who said he used to work a lunch truck in Honolulu and also sell weed out of it. Also claimed to hustle tourists to strip clubs on the island for kickbacks at the same time and just couldn't make enough money to support himself so he moved to Vegas. Told me him and the other Japanese kids used to get beat up at school on Pearl Harbor day.

Not sure what any of it means, other than I've probably had too much to drink.

Had a Hawaiian coworker of Japanese descent who said he used to work a lunch truck in Honolulu and also sell weed out of it. Also claimed to hustle tourists to strip clubs on the island for kickbacks at the same time and just couldn't make enough money to support himself so he moved to Vegas. Told me him and the other Japanese kids used to get beat up at school on Pearl Harbor day.

it's called the deemuh factor

Hawaiians are crazy racist and hate white and Japanese for stealing their land and ruining their islands.

My family had place there for awhile and I one day when to play basketball at a school down the hill. The guys playing straight up told me I couldn't play and wasn't welcome. I thought they were joking at first. Went back to my place and we had a caretaker that lived in the in law unit. He cracked up when I told him and said that was normal and that if I wanted to play basketball there was another court where hoalies were welcome.

Hawaiians are crazy racist and hate white and Japanese for stealing their land and ruining their islands.

My family had place there for awhile and I one day when to play basketball at a school down the hill. The guys playing straight up told me I couldn't play and wasn't welcome. I thought they were joking at first. Went back to my place and we had a caretaker that lived in the in law unit. He cracked up when I told him and said that was normal and that if I wanted to play basketball there was another court where hoalies were welcome.

I heard the same thing from a buddy of mine that has been stationed there for the last couple years, he hates living in Hawaii

I've had family members that lived in Alaska, and that is even worse, around 70% of the adult population is on anti-depressants because of the dark winters