Where's the 1Vice Banner?

Deemer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am less inclined and would certainly rate 1v as a "D" book.

They solicit big money deposits for big bonuses. If youre a winner they cut your limits and hold your funds until you meet the original rollover...which is darn hard to do at $50 a game.

We call this, a bait and switch.

1Vice isn't outright thieves, they're just snake oil salesman in an office filled with smoke and mirrors.

b3 called them on this. Their response was "how dare you rise up against 1Vice?"

So good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the butt as you leave with a whore shit reputation.

Boat called them on this? Really?

Tell us about YOUR experience there and it guess what someone else said.

Well I did not take part in the NBA promo, it was doomed to fail. No way it was going to last you could go less than 50 % and make money... Will this be the end of 1vice? I think it will leave,a bad impression on getting new sign ups or people to redeposit... I keep.a little chunk of change in 1 vice nothing that is life changing... To me 1 vice is a rec book, I will keep playing there until they stop paying their customers? My 2 cents I do think this did 1 vice alot of harm but we shall see... Griff does a great job just this promo was just insane ....

Guest ChrisHarvard

The first red flag was a few months ago when 1V welched on a promo and b3 had to pay the winning poster out of his own personal funds.

Funds that could have been used for his children or to put food in the refrigerator.

b3 has covered 1Vs blatant disregard for integrity more times then you probably know, Mr Yanks.

The first red flag was a few months ago when 1V welched on a promo and b3 had to pay the winning poster out of his own personal funds.

Funds that could have been used for his children or to put food in the refrigerator.

b3 has covered 1Vs blatant disregard for integrity more times then you probably know, Mr Yanks.

Wasn't that bet mania?

Well I did not take part in the NBA promo, it was doomed to fail. No way it was going to last you could go less than 50 % and make money... Will this be the end of 1vice? I think it will leave,a bad impression on getting new sign ups or people to redeposit... I keep.a little chunk of change in 1 vice nothing that is life changing... To me 1 vice is a rec book, I will keep playing there until they stop paying their customers? My 2 cents I do think this did 1 vice alot of harm but we shall see... Griff does a great job just this promo was just insane ....

Tommy your 1vice account rep doesn't appreciate your words froggles

Definitely not 1V.  Try to get your "facts" straight.

As Mike Yanks stated 1Vice has never stiffed in any contests here at The Gambling Forum. Boat and Griffin's argument was over player mediations. Let's stick to facts here boys.