ATTN: poster blanda, tell us more about yourself

Guest ChrisHarvard

52 -- 5 kids -- have run four marathons (very slowly) and would like to get another in at some point -- huge Pittsburgh fan (any sport) -- do some volunteer work -- passionate about soccer wagering -- will bet on most anything -- Pittsburgh area -- favorite drink is red Power Aide Zero -- major KISS fan, have seen them 40 times -- Catholic.  Hope this helps!

52 -- 5 kids -- have run four marathons (very slowly) and would like to get another in at some point -- huge Pittsburgh fan (any sport) -- do some volunteer work -- passionate about soccer wagering -- will bet on most anything -- Pittsburgh area -- favorite drink is red Power Aide Zero -- major KISS fan, have seen them 40 times -- Catholic.  Hope this helps!

When people bring up the amazing legacy of Pittsburgh area QB's they always mention Unitas, Namath, Montana, Marino, and Kelly, but often forget to include Youngwood's George Blanda.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I met George Blanda when I was a kid. It was the year he was named AP Athlete of the year for winning all of those games at the end. Made me a Raiders fan growing up in Pittsburgh...which wasn't easy!

My wife was in radio and she and I had one hour alone with Paul and Gene from KISS back in '89. They were not in a good mood, but they tolerated me. I asked Gene who he wanted to win the Super Bowl and he didn't even know who was in the game. He went down a few pegs there. Paul is the man who keeps it all together. The bio he put out last year is a great read.

i dont like this guy seems fishy guys are asking him questions and hes posting some stupid bull shit that i have no idea wtf he is talking about

who the fk is george blanda ? dude today is 2016 not 1916

some1 asked you a question are you blind ? try and answer the question how did you hear about TGF ?

ur  52 u got 5 kids wtf you doing at a gambling forum ?

i dont like this guy seems fishy guys are asking him questions and hes posting some stupid bull shit that i have no idea wtf he is talking about

some1 asked you a question are you blind ? try and answer the question how did you hear about TGF ?

ur 52 u got 5 kids wtf you doing at a gambling forum ?

so if you are 52 with 5 kids you cant gamble????

aint nothing wrong with that.

ur  52 u got 5 kids wtf you doing at a gambling forum ?

:laugh