1Vice announcement:

KingRevolver

Griffin working the phones Super Bowl Sunday for his new bosses at AB.........No Super Bowl party this year for grif,grif.....  Griffin has never not paid anyone, He just keeps going broke and looking for another book to help him with his clueless ass.....This Guy Griffin couldnt win at a book he ran with -120 juice on all sides........Whats this the 2nd, 3rd 4th place he has ran into the ground?   Sounds like some broke ass american they went down to costa rica to make it bigtime, but keeps ending up out on the streets in a 3rd world country.........Dont change Grif, Grif,,,,,,,,,,,

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post the company has ties with apex sports book which apparently closed down with player funds in 2004. It is shown that there bussiness model is flawed and another collapse is always a possibility. Never try to make big runs at these books and play it safe with small deposits.

I am playing @ Americas Bookie.... Griff paid me my last 500 last week and I had 143 left lost it had a zero balance and this,week got the email Griff wished me well on my future endeavours. I have been depositing @ AB this month my balance is below a grand doubt I am much harm to them...

Just spoke to tommy. He says you are welcome back. He is your account manager

Griffin <
>

Date:
 February 4, 2016 at 6:21:04 PM EST

To:
 undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject:

Only 3 days Left until Superbowl 50

Make Superbowl 50 more Exciting! One of the great joys of the Super Bowl is the sheer number and creative props available for bettors– like coin toss winner, first to score, most passing yards, and MUCH More

Plus DBL you bankroll .. get up to $750 FREE!

3 Reason to wager Superbowl 50 with us!

1 - Big Bonuses

2 - Fast Pay Outs

3 - Football Contests & Squares

1Vice -  

they've taken nothing but Carolina action on the Super Bowl and they've taken a major side offering -4 most of the week despite other books going to 5 and 6. They desperately need denver to pay out players after the Superbowl hence why they are delaying payouts. If panthers cover they might not payout majority until after march madness.

they've taken nothing but Carolina action on the Super Bowl and they've taken a major side offering -4 most of the week despite other books going to 5 and 6. They desperately need denver to pay out players after the Superbowl hence why they are delaying payouts. If panthers cover they might not payout majority until after march madness.

who the hell are they taking action from?  

They also have taken a major position on Over, as they have been offering a total 1.5 points more than market.  

Last year they took a major position on NE, Offering a great number on Seattle.  They won.  They didn't have the issues last year at this time that they have this year.  

They also have taken a major position on Over, as they have been offering a total 1.5 points more than market.  

Last year they took a major position on NE, Offering a great number on Seattle.  They won.  They didn't have the issues last year at this time that they have this year.  

don't most of these accounts have 250 max bets?

so if 200 accounts all max bet car and over, that's 100k off the books, don't they owe over a million?

i like the optimism here but how/why is that million smackeroos gonna get paid out?